300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Mta takes time when it comes to our results compared to dcas. The last tbta exam was under dcas and you see how quickly the process went in the first group (results, hiring process)...

Even though im scheduled for the physical exam for sanitation in November, based on my score (103.5) and list# (169*), I won't hear from sanitation again for another 2 years. So im almost positive tbta will call me prior to that. Since Willdogs is in the 500s he'll be on Sanitation in 2016 (lucky mother flower)
    Yeah i know but this list is relatively small compared to some MTA exams like track worker or stock worker which im sure had 50k minimum. As for sanitation no one is getting on from 5001 until the list gets established which probably wont be until the current list expires (Feb 2016). As of now the list is only public and subject to change. Curious to see how many people get caught lieing on residency. I wont see San unless the list gets pushed back past 4 years list 28XXX score 94.3

Comment

• I really hope we get our score and list as soon as possible....
      Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
        I really hope we get our score and list as soon as possible....
        I know. im way too hyped to get my score. Especially with being stuck in my NYSDOCCS process with an appeal which wont be heard until pretty much december. Itching to start another process. I really want TBTA bad.

Comment

• Lord knows how much am waiting to see my list number. This waiting game is crazy but hopefully a lot of the candidates got hired by NYPD and competition won be so bad for a few slots. Anyone knows if they canvass the entire list last exam ?

Comment

Lord knows how much am waiting to see my list number. This waiting game is crazy but hopefully a lot of the candidates got hired by NYPD and competition won be so bad for a few slots. Anyone knows if they canvass the entire list last exam ?
            Last exam 6091 tbta officer 5000+ candidates on the list and only under 500 hundred was call for process within the 4 years of the list don't know from that amount how many got appointed it a small dept

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]14018[/ATTACH]
              rip

Comment

• I just passed the Sanitation physical today, but I feel like I am cheating on the BTO Job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go BTO!

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                  I just passed the Sanitation physical today, but I feel like I am cheating on the BTO Job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go BTO!
                  I feel ya. I just took the POST test for a fed job. Waiting is so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by willdogs View Post
                    i just passed the sanitation physical today, but i feel like i am cheating on the bto job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go bto!
                    thats hilarious but go with flow brother

Comment

I just passed the Sanitation physical today, but I feel like I am cheating on the BTO Job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go BTO!
                      Go with who ever calls first, You can always resign and take the other job

Comment

Maybe, I'm incorrect...

But I recall that its was stated in this thread that TBTA honors and carries over your time on a city' job, towards your retirement..

Comment

• Im going for my physical exam for sanitation this saturday. I spoke to a bto who turned down sanitation, and during his 15 years as a bto he does not regret turning sanitation down at all. He said dont get it twisted, sanitation is a great job that he encourages anyone to take it, but he loves being a bto. "Its stress free, yes you will have your rough days here and there, its less physical compared to sanitation, the pay and benefits are awesome as well, and i get to carry a gun for the rest of my life...whats gonna happen when im 70s year old and some young punk trys to hurt me and rob me? I wont have the speed and power brawling with him so of course im cappin his @$$" lol and hey he has a very good point too, you got to protect yourself especially when you become an elderly man.

Comment

• So results for this job are not going be send out this year ? I have never taken a test that has taken so long just to get your list number.

Comment

So results for this job are not going be send out this year ? I have never taken a test that has taken so long just to get your list number.
                              patience is a virtue my friend. just forget about it and that's when its going to come knocking on your door. just gotta live your life. =)

Comment

• Well if it makes you feel any better the new training facility is slated to be completed by March 2016 lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9249 users online. 397 members and 8852 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X