Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off, thank you Bklynproud and Junior.

Willdogs, yeah you can't go wrong with sanitation's salary. But i kinda feel the same way with leaning towards BTO, Since my mind is all on BTO.

I was not banking on Sanitation at all especially 100,000 people taking this exam.... to me i felt a better shot getting called and landing a career with tbta since i got 2 wrong, and when i got this letter today from DCAS about the physical for sanitation i was very surprised.

Banedroid, your absolutely right. If Sanitation is the only chance i got right now im going for it. Let's see what happens....

im still anxious for my score and list number with tbta though.

Comment

• Your welcome lmpact87,
      Last edited by bklynproud; 09-25-2015, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• lmpact87, soon enough you will get your scores from tbta and you have two job offers on the table happy to hear that you're going to go through the process for nyc sanitation just keep moving forward and you will land on your dream job wish you and all the best of luck
        Last edited by bklynproud; 09-25-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
          First off, thank you Bklynproud and Junior.

Willdogs, yeah you can't go wrong with sanitation's salary. But i kinda feel the same way with leaning towards BTO, Since my mind is all on BTO.

I was not banking on Sanitation at all especially 100,000 people taking this exam.... to me i felt a better shot getting called and landing a career with tbta since i got 2 wrong, and when i got this letter today from DCAS about the physical for sanitation i was very surprised.

Banedroid, your absolutely right. If Sanitation is the only chance i got right now im going for it. Let's see what happens....

im still anxious for my score and list number with tbta though.
          LOL we are in the exact same boat. I thought my chances were way better with the two wrong I got on the BTO test, when I took the sanitation exam I didn't prep or really take it seriously as I took the BTO test. Very surprised to say the least! I am moving forward with sanitation while I wait for BTO results as well.
          By the way sorry if I missed it but what day is your physical? I got Oct 28. Hopefully we will cross paths during this process.

Comment

• I believe the new list for sanitation starts in the summer and old list is for the winter. I'm not 100 percent. What's worse if that's true, the predicted class for bto is spring and sanitation for summer. You guys will have a tougher decision.

Comment

• Mine is november 7th 8AM

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                I believe the new list for sanitation starts in the summer and old list is for the winter. I'm not 100 percent. What's worse if that's true, the predicted class for bto is spring and sanitation for summer. You guys will have a tougher decision.
                I read on the Sanitation board that the previous list Expires in January 2016. So getting physical notices now is starting to make sense since they will most likely start pulling off of it for Spring/Summer 2016

Comment

• Yeah i was just going to mention that, they're suppose to be hiring in summer 2016 from this exam so i highly doubt this is an error, there is still medical tests, drug tests, background checks to be taken care of as well. Not for nothing the physical exam thats listed with event #1 and event #2 look easy, but people that cant lift or move like that will be dq'd.

Comment

• Congratulations fellas!!

Comment

• Congratulation to everybody that got the sanitation notice!!!HOPE YOU GUYS GET CALLED ASAP!!! 3 of my friends also gotten the notice for the physical(i guess it must means that they scored really high then), and they also took the TBTA exam, so i hope sanitation calls them fast, less competition for the rest of us for tbta.. hehe

Comment

• Lol thanks 20nout & Qns, but if tbta does call me i might jus go with them...you know how many fine ladies im gonna see driving by these toll booths lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                          Lol thanks 20nout & Qns, but if tbta does call me i might jus go with them...you know how many fine ladies im gonna see driving by these toll booths lol
                          yes you going to see them for a whole 5 seconds, 10 seconds top..lol..more of a tease!!! hahaha

Comment

• so we can see sanitation , correction, and police salary but what's TBTA salary scale, not just starting and top.. I'm really curious.

Comment

• There has to be a scale, the only person that would know this more is gbotj but he don't post here no more so i don't know

Comment

• always remember sanitation has its own police department as well for those who want sanitation but also want to do law enforcement at the same time. Can't go wrong with a San-man salary and schedule.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10533 users online. 433 members and 10100 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X