Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That Investigator position is within the Special Investigations Division, and as noted previously, performs as our IAB, and also basically the Detective Squad of the TBTA who will respond to and investigate crimes and occurrences on Bridges and Tunnels facilities, or when MTABT are involved. As a whole, I find them to be a good group, and do not go out on witch hunts looking to jam guys up, but like everything else, they have a job to do.

    Almost all of the Investigators in there are retired squad guys, or bosses from NYPD.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
      Thats a tough position to play. You really can't go in making a lot of friends. What if your friends are dirty and you just don't know it? You in that post and there already an open file it must hurt to bust your friends. At the same time you take an oath to the city you swear to enforce the law as well as uphold it. All law enforcement needs IAB you know there's a sour apple or two in the bunch. Every year I read one article or two about the temps stealing sh*t and not chump change I'm talking thousands. Internal patrol is very much needed


      NYC law enforcement hopeful
      Oh yeah An internal pool is deff needed, you have officers moving heavy stuff (i.e Cocaine) and doing other illegal stuff. But yeah like you said, it would be hard to take down a friend, who you didn't know was dirty, but I guess you gotta do, what you gotta do.
      NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
      Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
        That Investigator position is within the Special Investigations Division, and as noted previously, performs as our IAB, and also basically the Detective Squad of the TBTA who will respond to and investigate crimes and occurrences on Bridges and Tunnels facilities, or when MTABT are involved. As a whole, I find them to be a good group, and do not go out on witch hunts looking to jam guys up, but like everything else, they have a job to do.

        Almost all of the Investigators in there are retired squad guys, or bosses from NYPD.
        Thanks for clearing that up I'm just waiting for the test are you still happy being on the job? I read a lot of your past posts and you were just like us awaiting my private message is on if you want to respond to me


        NYC law enforcement hopeful

        Comment


        • Yeah I like the job, but much like every other job the morale is in the ****ter.

          Sorry about the PMs, my inbox was full.


          Good luck
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I have question if i failed the nypd psych can i still get in bto ??
            Originally posted by gbotj View Post
            Yeah I like the job, but much like every other job the morale is in the ****ter.

            Sorry about the PMs, my inbox was full.


            Good luck

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post
              I have question if i failed the nypd psych can i still get in bto ??
              there two different agencies
              55.......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                there two different agencies
                Quote Originally Posted by NYC4 View Post
                Does any on know , who does the pych interview? Is it NYPD or MTA? I hope I don't get Dq like I did from NYPD. It's the only thing I'm worried about.


                Quote Originally Posted by Junior214
                "Nypd doesn't do anything with tbta its separate agencies but you being Dq I'm sure will come up good luck "


                Sorry for the quote on top , i couldn't quote it , its "from Junior214 and my question is above that"asked a similar question a while ago Junior214 says he's sure it will come up , how does he or you know about that,? I mean this forum is made to get information, and I'm looking for information, some people post, knowing for a fact, that , that's how this agency operates in the hiring process. Is it true, are you sure since it's two different agencies , that means I don't have to share that info on why one got dq on the pd phych then, I'll just say NO, so I'll just simply say i never did take any other phych exam from any other agency or if I ever had one falled one or what ever the case might be, since it's 2 different agencies , and was never hired by PD anyways,.
                Last edited by NYC4; 12-23-2014, 08:40 AM.

                Comment


                • What I learned from all of law enforcement and please take this into consideration is do not hide anything. You don't think the doctor is going to ask you have you ever done a eval with another agency? Let's say you say no and they find your file or better they have it in front of them and you lying kills your chances. Did you think of it that way? I'm just trying to be real don't hide anything if law enforcement is your thing that you want to pursue why go in like that?


                  NYC law enforcement hopeful

                  Comment


                  • Good afternoon gbot IM new at this site so bare with me.. I do have a quick question..
                    What about the job is different that you DIDNT expect?

                    Comment


                    • Actually that last question is for gbot or plain or any other BTO who is otj from the last test.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NYC4 View Post
                        Quote Originally Posted by NYC4 View Post
                        Does any on know , who does the pych interview? Is it NYPD or MTA? I hope I don't get Dq like I did from NYPD. It's the only thing I'm worried about.


                        Quote Originally Posted by Junior214
                        "Nypd doesn't do anything with tbta its separate agencies but you being Dq I'm sure will come up good luck "


                        Sorry for the quote on top , i couldn't quote it , its "from Junior214 and my question is above that"asked a similar question a while ago Junior214 says he's sure it will come up , how does he or you know about that,? I mean this forum is made to get information, and I'm looking for information, some people post, knowing for a fact, that , that's how this agency operates in the hiring process. Is it true, are you sure since it's two different agencies , that means I don't have to share that info on why one got dq on the pd phych then, I'll just say NO, so I'll just simply say i never did take any other phych exam from any other agency or if I ever had one falled one or what ever the case might be, since it's 2 different agencies , and was never hired by PD anyways,.
                        Wow are you really asking me if I know for a fact that mta BTO and NYPD are two different agencies ?
                        55.......

                        Comment


                        • They just made their LT promotion exam public which they took in March so that took 9 months. Hope this exam doesn't take that long
                          55.......

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                            They just made their LT promotion exam public which they took in March so that took 9 months. Hope this exam doesn't take that long
                            Let's hope it's sooner than that if they test in March we should get results by September 6 months and then canvass letters should hopefully be coming around thanksgiving I hope


                            NYC law enforcement hopeful

                            Comment


                            • March 7 is the test ??

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post
                                March 7 is the test ??
                                Correct its a sat


                                NYC law enforcement hopeful

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8570 users online. 437 members and 8133 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X