• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by Josel1992 View Post

Thank you brothaaaa !!!

Anyway if I remember correctly don’t you need your CDL to be appointed?
    No you need a driver license, must get your cdl within one year on the job, mta b&t will help you get it

Leave a comment:

• Josel1992
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post

Again, I would love to know who assigned you with authority to tell folks who is and isn't being called? Let it be. People will find out once they go through the process.

I find it interesting that you still haven't posted your list# range.
    Thank you brothaaaa !!!

Anyway if I remember correctly don’t you need your CDL to be appointed?

Leave a comment:

• Tony44
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post

"Train Engineer" ??
    no such title. Either you are a Locomotive Engineer....or a train operator. I currently work for the MTA as a train Op. Got call for LIRR but turned it down.
    I DONT need to explain my self to you my friend, im not getting technical here,, but since you brought it up you are correct, I am not a subway train operator , I am a LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER for LIRR. Is their a problem saying "train engineer" like who cares. Im not a buff like you my friend , I call my self a Train Engineer, and I can care less what you think, you have a plm with that?
    Last edited by Tony44; 08-19-2019, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    commented on 's reply
    Most definitely. I am already in a job (not LE) that I did have to test for. I love it and all, making a half decent wage and being in charge, but I still enjoy taking exams. Like to see how I do. I got 2 I'm taking the beginning of next year

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony44 View Post

Well I'm just gonna have to wait and see then, I already work for MTA as a Train Engineer.
    "Train Engineer" ??
    no such title. Either you are a Locomotive Engineer....or a train operator. I currently work for the MTA as a train Op. Got call for LIRR but turned it down.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Metro north or Long Island Rail Road?

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    The past is just that, the past! So 2065 they got much higher than they did on 6091 but you have to look at the factors involved. I don't believe that half the force was eligible to retire when 2065 was established and with 6091 TBTA increased it's campaign to hire temps. This time around a lot of people are going to retire before this list expires and I believe it is highly possible that your list # will be reached. I actually hope you get called so you can be happier and stop burning ants with a magnifying glass. LOL

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    This is how dcas breaks ties .
    Whenever two or more candidates in an examination receive the same final examination ratings, their respective place on the resulting eligible list shall be determined for administrative reasons only by a sequence of the number derived from the last five and then the first four positions of their social security numbers.

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Everyone should continue to take exams just Incase. Sometimes you may fail a step in the process or not get called. Don’t place all your eggs in one basket. Good luck to everyone and let’s see how this plays out.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post

Again, I would love to know who assigned you with authority to tell folks who is and isn't being called? Let it be. People will find out once they go through the process.

I find it interesting that you still haven't posted your list# range.
    I’m not the authority but I have seen the numbers they got up to in the past and I don’t want people to have False hope only to get disappointed when it doesn’t happen also I hope people will find other opportunities so they have some kind of back up . I know it seems like I’m being negative but that’s not my intention . My list number is in the 1500 range and I don’t have much hope to get called for the job .

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Some people just will not stop, they can't help it or perhaps it's just fun to make others feel bad. On another note, WILLDOGS you started this thread and I'm glad for that but I thought I read that you are no longer interested in the position? I hope you change you mind or at least process if they call you. You can always turn it down if you still are not interested at that point.

• Tony44
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

You have no chance , you’re right .
    Well I'm just gonna have to wait and see then, I already work for MTA as a Train Engineer.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    Good job RH992 you will get a call for sure !!!

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony44 View Post

Yup me too, i scored a 93.7x list number is all the way up 5,12x, with that list number I dont think I even got a chance on getting called.
    You have no chance , you’re right .

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Hey there buddy would you like to swap list numbers? Come on be a pal it's only a difference of a few hundred. LOL just joking man!
    Last edited by Crash Test; 08-19-2019, 07:41 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6916 users online. 341 members and 6575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X