Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    What endorsement is needed on ones CDL for BTO ??
    im assuming its tow truck. I already have a class A. Just gotta get whatever endorsement it is out the way now.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
    Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.
    Sanitation 20 and out....still good benefits.....get paid every week.
    what would be your key reason for making the switch..?? And dont say "law enforcement" because you can go to sanitation police for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

Yeah your 1000% not getting on
    You’re probaly right

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    I think 1 out of 10 people are going to respond back in regards to this job. So out of the 13,000 that passed I'm pretty sure no more 2000 of those are willing to take the job or are capable.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

WILLDOGS tried to tell em ! Karma....!

Leave a comment:

• Lopezb19
    replied
    Just received my letter in the mail today with my list number. Anyone know the official top pay? I’m more than halfway through the NYPD academy right now but I’m still weighing multiple options.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    CO HOPEFUL did you call DCAS and check the automated system? 212-669-1357 or call the exams unit I think it's 347-643-7221.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

I never received my results in the mail . I guess it’s karma for me being so negative on these forums .

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post

About 13,000 passed and no they haven’t started calling anyone yet I’ll let people know once I start to get my letter for orientation or pat
    I never received my results in the mail . I guess it’s karma for me being so negative on these forums .

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by amd25 View Post
    So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
    Have they called any candidates?
    About 13,000 passed and no they haven’t started calling anyone yet I’ll let people know once I start to get my letter for orientation or pat

Leave a comment:

• amd25
    replied
    So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
    Have they called any candidates?

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
    Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.
    You’ll get called , just think it over and see if its the right fit for you

Leave a comment:

• BaneDroid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied

Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
    So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
    First round ? Lol. How about the last round if ever lol . You will be waiting a long long time . You will be old and gray
    Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 08-20-2019, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    The list usually lasts 4 years but that is not mandatory . They can kill the list after one year if they wanted to .

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10152 users online. 481 members and 9671 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X