• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmaooo haha

Comment

• Damn. Now you making me wonder. Fuuuuuuuu

Comment

• I had a little peace of mind to make time go by faster and now that's gone. I hope you're happy. I'm kidding but I just can't wait for the results and list number.
        Last edited by BaneDroid; 09-18-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Yeah im pretty much done waiting and about to go back to my peace of mind starting this weekend instead of sitting around thinking about the final results comming in...eventually we're going to get it.

In the mean time, im gonna just focus on getting as much overtime i can at my current job, and might also look or a weekend job at bar somewhere in the city, or another warehouse driving trucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
            Yeah im pretty much done waiting and about to go back to my peace of mind starting this weekend instead of sitting around thinking about the final results comming in...eventually we're going to get it.

In the mean time, im gonna just focus on getting as much overtime i can at my current job, and might also look or a weekend job at bar somewhere in the city, or another warehouse driving trucks.
            That's the best thing you can do for yourself I barely check the forums now can't go nuts over something we have no control over. Life goes on as much as we want to change and go to this agency it is what it is.

Comment

• QUOTE=Impact87;3734572]Yeah numbers lol. I saw someone on the nys court thread said they got a 97 and his or her list number is in the mid 400s. So thats why i was asking.[/QUOTE]

Yea that was me, I'm pretty psyched about my list number. I'm hoping to be called in the first group but I must first drop 20lbs to meet their height and weight requirements. However I did take tbta and am anxiously awaiting those results too. Who ever calls me first I'll take the offer and only jump ship if it's Nass, Suffolk or troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by JFD516 View Post
                QUOTE=Impact87;3734572]Yeah numbers lol. I saw someone on the nys court thread said they got a 97 and his or her list number is in the mid 400s. So thats why i was asking.
                Yea that was me, I'm pretty psyched about my list number. I'm hoping to be called in the first group but I must first drop 20lbs to meet their height and weight requirements. However I did take tbta and am anxiously awaiting those results too. Who ever calls me first I'll take the offer and only jump ship if it's Nass, Suffolk or troopers[/QUOTE]

Congrats to that JFD and yeah it looks like you'll definitely be called in the first group, theres going to be alot of dqs based on the overweight and medical issues, plus even applicants that aren't even overweight, but aren't in enough shape to pass the PAT.

So definitely focus on losing those 20 pounds and maintain in good shape. Good luck to you.

Comment

• ORIGINALLY POSTED BY JFD516:
                  Yea that was me, I'm pretty psyched about my list number. I'm hoping to be called in the first group but I must first drop 20lbs to meet their height and weight requirements. However I did take tbta and am anxiously awaiting those results too. Who ever calls me first I'll take the offer and only jump ship if it's Nass, Suffolk or troopers[/QUOTE]

I HOPE YOU STARTED YOUR DIET AND EXCERCISE ... ITS A LONG PROCESS LOSING 20 POUNDS .. AND YOU'LL WANT TO BE AT YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT FOR ATLEAST A MONTH BEFORE YOU START THE PROCESS SO YOUR BODY CAN GET USE TO FUNCTIONING AT A LIGHTER WEIGHT.. GOOD LUCK!
                  Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 09-19-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Bridge and Tunnels Monthly commitee meeting is today.

Its showing only 4 BTO vacancies. What happen to the 129 vacancies we saw in the last meeting?

bto.JPG

Source:
                    http://web.mta.info/mta/news/books/p...1_1130_B&T.pdf
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                      Bridge and Tunnels Monthly commitee meeting is today.

Its showing only 4 BTO vacancies. What happen to the 129 vacancies we saw in the last meeting?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13872[/ATTACH]

Source:
                      http://web.mta.info/mta/news/books/p...1_1130_B&T.pdf
                      This is strange....How does it go from 129 dropping all the way down to 4? Something is not right here.

Comment

• Yes it is strange, it's not like they are going to put 4 through an academy it doesn't make sense

Comment

• I think it's a typo. Suppose to be 400. ...:'('''

Comment

• I think the report is being read wrong. The monthly report i believe is talking about it's already current work force and the budget to subsidize vacancies per shift.
                            Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-22-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Incorrect . It shows only 4 vacancies in that title (BTO)

Comment

• Read closer it says "Operational Hourlies". Thats the temp hires.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9728 users online. 361 members and 9367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X