Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some time to go through the whole tbta 2065 forum, which 2065 exam was in 2003 but the thread started in 2006. Old, but interesting thread to read. Its good seeing that even though it took romanarts 4 years to be called since he scored an 86 and became a bto. Also gave good advice to bto hopefuls after he got on the job.

Then (on the same thread) it moves to the may 2007 exam. Took the first group around 6-7 months to be called for orientation. Process was quick, it started from i think late November, process was completed on January 2008, and the academy began a month after that.

The second group ( the last group of the 07 exam, also known as the sarge's (gbotj) group) got called the same month as the first group went in the academy. Their process was done in April, and was expecting a May/June class, so far no calls. Still waiting and waiting, then in October they get a call to take their 2nd urine test since its been 6 months after the process was completed, plus during that month the btos indicated that most likely the academy was going to be late October. Nothing again.... So the wait continues for another 4 months, and in February of 2009 the group gets a call to take their 3rd Urine test...and finaly i think a few days or a week later after the urine test, they finally get their call for the Academy for early March and graduated late June. Reason they waited so long was because tbta was working on for openings for the whole group, so once they graduated the openings were good to go. Thats why after that tbta was no longer hiring.

I have to say, just by reading and looking at the post dates of how long the sarge and his fellow hopefuls was waiting that long after the process was completed was stressing me out lol...im jus saying to myself holy s***. Atleast it was really worth the wait but still thats a long wait lol.

So just keep that in mind folks when we do get called. The academy can start a month or 2 after the process is done or can start longer than that like the sarge's group.

Then again I really can't see that happening to us though especially they really need officers bad, but you never know what stuff they can come up with to cause a delay. Sometimes you have to expect the unexpected.
    Last edited by Impact87; 09-17-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
      took some time to go through the whole tbta 2065 forum, which 2065 exam was in 2003 but the thread started in 2006. Old, but interesting thread to read. Its good seeing that even though it took romanarts 4 years to be called since he scored an 86 and became a bto. Also gave good advice to bto hopefuls after he got on the job.

Then (on the same thread) it moves to the may 2007 exam. Took the first group around 6-7 months to be called for orientation. Process was quick, it started from i think late november, process was completed on january 2008, and the academy began a month after that.

The second group ( the last group of the 07 exam, also known as the sarge's (gbotj) group) got called the same month as the first group went in the academy. Their process was done in april, and was expecting a may/june class, so far no calls. Still waiting and waiting, then in october they get a call to take their 2nd urine test since its been 6 months after the process was completed, plus during that month the btos indicated that most likely the academy was going to be late october. Nothing again.... So the wait continues for another 4 months, and in february of 2009 the group gets a call to take their 3rd urine test...and finaly i think a few days or a week later after the urine test, they finally get their call for the academy for early march and graduated late june. Reason they waited so long was because tbta was working on for openings for the whole group, so once they graduated the openings were good to go. Thats why after that tbta was no longer hiring.

I have to say, just by reading and looking at the post dates of how long the sarge and his fellow hopefuls was waiting that long after the process was completed was stressing me out lol...im jus saying to myself holy s***. Atleast it was really worth the wait but still thats a long wait lol.

So just keep that in mind folks when we do get called. The academy can start a month or 2 after the process is done or can start longer than that like the sarge's group.

Then again i really can't see that happening to us though especially they really need officers bad, but you never know what stuff they can come up with to cause a delay. Sometimes you have to expect the unexpected.
      dont know how you remembered all that!! Lol i read that thread long time ago, it had real good info..

Comment

• WAS THAT COURT OFFICER TEST HARDER THAN THE TBTA EXAM?? I HAVE A COUPLE OF VERY SMART FEMALES IN MY FAMILY WHO TOOK THAT EXAM AND ONLY SCORED HIGH 80's

Comment

• I got that good memory redbird, i think lol

Comment

• Since Mike19 got a 100 on the tbta exam and and a 92.5 on court officer, im taking a good guess court officer was alittle more harder.

Comment

• I would say a harder. Alot more trick bullcrap questions and a chart you have to fill out to help you figure out questions.

Comment

• Did alot of people took court officer exam compared to tbta?

Comment

• You mean the numbers? I know way more people took court officer than tbta

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                    Did alot of people took court officer exam compared to tbta?
                    Impact any word an official list (list#'s) or scores come out ?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

• We are all waiting for that I was told it should be soon but no official date

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                        You mean the numbers? I know way more people took court officer than tbta
                        Yeah numbers lol. I saw someone on the nys court thread said they got a 97 and his or her list number is in the mid 400s. So thats why i was asking.

Comment

• Hey dhoops sorry but nothing at all, and as Junior said everyone is still waiting. Soon as one of us post about our final results, get ready to check that mailbox!

Comment

• You get anxious waiting for these results it's crazy. We all went back to our regular lives and this thread has been open for about a year time flies we will have those results before we know it.

Comment

• Yeah man..im really hoping for a good list number

Comment

• Where i live i dont see any bto's ..
                                But i was on the saw mill and saw a highway unit rmp.. Obviously headed for the henry hudson.. Its so rare that I seen one .. Not gonna lie, i was a little hyped thinking about the possibilities.. Lol.. He must of been thinking what the hell is he stareing at¿!!! Lol i felt like a stalker
                                Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 09-18-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9617 users online. 396 members and 9221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X