Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But back on other threads I've read which was 1 of the past exams from I believe 2003 or 2009, they were in the same boat as we are at the moment. Took the exam, got the proposed answer keys, waited for the final answer key and list numbers but some guys started receiving packets and all without the final answer key being established and published. Who knows maybe that'll happen to our group. Btw the one thing I've heard constantly and consistently from people otj and other mos is that they expect the academy to be 6 months and are trying to build a curriculum for the academy, especially since they haven't had a class in a while.
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-10-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• From what I remember the 2009 exam was given by dcas and the notice of results was sent out within 3 months then after that packets was send out to those who score well and had a low list number

Comment

• You may be right Bklynproud, could have misread some of the posts. It was a while ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
          You may be right Bklynproud, could have misread some of the posts. It was a while ago.
          No problem, Qns NY_ 22 we are all here for any updates or information, any little bit helps so lets all keep the questions and answers coming

Comment

• Originally posted by qns_ny 22 View Post
            well look at the bright side, it gives everyone who really wants and is serious about getting otj more time to either start or continue training before they even get the call and to get there affairs in order. Also a longer wait could mean more people have retired or left for other agencies which will open up more bto positions for us hopefuls.. But i think it's time to post our damn scores and list numbers already lol.
            took the words right outta my mouth!!

Comment

• I look at it the positive side of this, I have a great friend of my in TBTA and he tells me all time how the job is changing and from what i learn from him, it changing for the better with the new academy also new special unit's and and extending the training to 6 months can only be great for Police Officer statues, not that am saying being Peace Officer is not good but just looking at the positive of this waiting game.
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                I look at it the positive side of this, I have a great friend of my in TBTA and he tells me all time how the job is changing and from what i learn from him, it changing for the better with the new academy also new special unit's and and extending the training to 6 months can only be great for Police Officer statues, not that am saying being Peace Officer is not good but just looking at the positive of this waiting game.
                Great, can't wait to start.
                currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find the pay steps ?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dhoops872 View Post
                    Anyone know where I can find the pay steps ?

Negative on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhoops872 View Post
                      Anyone know where I can find the pay steps ?

Somewhere in this thread

Comment

• old TBTA retirement article. Interesting. I wonder if there is still unlimited OT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...ticle-1.677379

Comment

• Interesting article for sure. 1,954 hours of OT though? thats insane, but much props to him. I think some facilities still have unlimited OT.

Comment

• And that final paycheck of his was alot of money back then....

Comment

• Yeah about that tbta ot..

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014...-some-salaries

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                                To be fair, the TBTA article was 20 years ago

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4907 users online. 255 members and 4652 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X