300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
    it was horrible tho man lol really thought i was getting close to getting otj
    so tell me since you've seen the facility, was it nice? Lolol
    hey maybe the dream is a sign that your gonna get called
    Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 09-05-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
      so tell me since you've seen the facility, was it nice? Lolol
      hey maybe the dream is a sign that your gonna get called
      Yeah hopefully. The facility (just the physical exam) looked more like a high school gym. The way it was set up was pretty cool.

Comment

• I had a dream that I got my test scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
          I had a dream that I got my test scores.
          Looks like we getting closer

Comment

• Hello again everyone. Sorry for making this thread feel like a Train Operator convo. But I just got my letter 2 days ago to begin my MotorMan process with the MTA. I have to report Wednesday at 730am. I have made up my mind to go with this route until I hear something from TBTA. The training here is 9 months so it'll keep me occupied in the meantime. Hopefully with my 2 wrong, I'll have a GREAT list number when they finally release the eligable list.

Good luck everyone and stay focused. I will be checking in from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by banedroid View Post
              i had a dream that i got my test scores.
              hilarious

Comment

• Six months since the exam and nothing yet

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
                  Six months since the exam and nothing yet
                  Sounds about right.

Comment

• Hey guys spoke to an officer from QMT and he told me they need officers but there won't be an academy until next year. He doesn't know when but he said the way things are looking it will be at least late summer

Comment

• Not the news I wanted to send you guys but I asked someone I'm letting you know

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                        Not the news I wanted to send you guys but I asked someone I'm letting you know
                        At least that's some news, thank you guys for the update

Comment

• Yeah i think tbta rather wait so they can do the academy in the new training facility instead of the old one.

Comment

• Well look at the bright side, it gives Everyone who really wants and is serious about getting otj more time to either start or continue training before they even get the call and to get there affairs in order. Also a longer wait could mean more people have retired or left for other agencies which will open up more bto positions for us hopefuls.. But I think it's time to post our damn scores and list numbers already lol.
                            Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-10-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Earlier in the thread I mentioned how I heard they wanted an oct or nov academy. Obviously that's ruled now that's def not enough time to do establish a list and do all the B.I., medical, psych, etc. but like you impact I've asked numerous times whenever I see a BTO (which no matter what just for me to leave my neighborhood I have to go over one of two crossings owned by the mta b&t) and I'll ask them all the time "any word on a new academy class?" Same to friends otj with them as well as other mos, and it's very conflicting. All you ever hear them say is how bad they need people. That they want to put a class in right away. Mta isn't moving the processing along fast enough. So I guess we're back to the waiting game!!

Comment

• I agree Qns, and yeah lets atleast get our test scores and list numbers...especially before this year is over.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8177 users online. 450 members and 7727 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X