300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Yes tbta officers have a place to park their vehicle at work . I was wondering if they received a Parking placade to park outside Of the bridge and tunnel facilities. I have never heard Of traffic agente giving tickets to placaded vehicles thats an insult if they do That , especially if the officer is on official business .
    Traffic gives everyone a ticket. You will almost never be on official business in your POV, they had a story about official nypd cars getting tickets on the news. Think it was abc7. So just because you have a placard doesn't mean anything.

Found a article about it
    http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2011...arking-tickets
    Last edited by QueensKnicks ; 08-20-2015, 01:43 AM. Reason: Article added

Comment

• Wow , I read that this was an unwritten rule for tea to look the other way .

Comment

• That parking plaque does come in handy when you have to go to court n theres no parking .. Thats official business in your own pov..
        Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 08-20-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Wow , I read that this was an unwritten rule for tea to look the other way .
          I don't know where you read that. Some do give courtesy most don't

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
            That parking plaque does come in handy when you have to go to court n theres no parking .. Thats official business in your own pov..
            you're right about that part. I think theres places to park when you have court appearances for your POV. and if u get a ticket, I'm pretty sure you can dispute it , show proof of your court official business and permitted..u should be fine.

Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
            Wow , I read that this was an unwritten rule for tea to look the other way .
            Traffic would give their own mother a ticket to meet their quota. so you saying that TEA is told to unofficially be neglectful of their duty and not give ticket to people who have parking permit on their own personal time?(on official business/job time is totally different). humm interesting.. sounds alot like official misconduct to me..just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensKnicks View Post
              I don't know where you read that. Some do give courtesy most don't
              Definitely agree with you on this one. wanna hear something more interesting. DOC Officer asiggned to SOD writing parking tickets to other DOC officers that parks on Rikers Island..yeah it does really happen.

Comment

• I dont think co hopeful meant what he wrote because clearly if its an unwritten rule how could he have read it somewhere├é┬┐ lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                  Definitely agree with you on this one. wanna hear something more interesting. DOC Officer asiggned to SOD writing parking tickets to other DOC officers that parks on Rikers Island..yeah it does really happen.
                  Yup found out about it in the academy, also wildlife tickets ie. Running over those birds on the island

Comment

• Here is the article I was talking about . Let me know what you all think of this. Obviously this is an unwritten rule based on the amount of time the car was parked without being ticketed .
                    http://en.seeclickfix.com/issues/678...or-1-1-2-years

Comment

Here is the article I was talking about . Let me know what you all think of this. Obviously this is an unwritten rule based on the amount of time the car was parked without being ticketed .
                      http://en.seeclickfix.com/issues/678...or-1-1-2-years
                      I see a bunch of people complaining because they can't do the same. They don't give two craps how much money it's costing the city. These people put their life on the line day in and out they should be allowed to park there IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensKnicks View Post
                        I see a bunch of people complaining because they can't do the same. They don't give two craps how much money it's costing the city. These people put their life on the line day in and out they should be allowed to park there IMO
                        yes, I agree. if these uniform members are on job time or working and need to park there to do their job. then they should let them park with no issue.

but if they are using their placard OFF DUTY for personal stuff like shopping,eating ,errands etc.. then what makes them better than anybody else? because they are on a type of "job"... not for nothing. just find legal parking and with the amount of money that we make, paying for the meters or parking isn't that serious. just do the right thing.

but let me stop trying to be ethical and maintain integrity. before somebody gets mad at me.

Comment

• Vehicles with Placards get towed everyday. The NYPD has a detail of TEA's being led by an NYPD IAB SGT that goes around booting and towing illegally parked cars with Law Enforcement placards displayed.

Hell someone even caught this Official Vehicle with plates and placard get a ticket and towed by this very same team

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                            Vehicles with Placards get towed everyday. The NYPD has a detail of TEA's being led by an NYPD IAB SGT that goes around booting and towing illegally parked cars with Law Enforcement placards displayed.

Hell someone even caught this Official Vehicle with plates and placard get a ticket and towed by this very same team

That is some foul crap. It's funny how i thought of going to downtown Brooklyn to take the TEA exam last week just to start my time with being a city employee. But after i did some research especially TEA nailing cops (especially sarges, LTs, etc.), Firefighters, Sanitation workers with tickets...I'll be hated by the public and also hated by different city agencies. I rather continue to fight to get in with NYC DOT ,and work on getting 6 more college credits to be qualified for Corrections, while i wait for tbta. Unless if i really like dot or corrections.

Comment

• Aye 20nOUTLIFE at a ball game and there's the the DOC recruiters here, does that mean a test is coming out?
                              Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 08-20-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
                                Aye @20nOUTLIFE
                                huh?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7997 users online. 267 members and 7730 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X