Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports involved (boxing, wrestling, football, basketball, paintball, maybe handball as well)

Teams: (probably 5-10 team members for each)
    NYPD VS FDNY
    NYC DC VS P.A
    TBTA VS DSNY
    NYSCourt officer vs NYPDTraffic Agent

First round quarter, second round semis, 3rd round finals.Just a random thought while I'm patiently waiting for March 7.

Comment

• To anyone who knows, I've heard that TbTa does credit checks, if so does anyone know who they contract to verify your credit? Also do they perform a 10 year back ground check as the MTA is known to do, or they go back all the way from high school like Nypd? Tbta is MTA , I was tolled by MTA p.d his background check went back 10 years, even thou mta pd is a totally different agency from tbta,I'm curious to find out MTA in a whole performs the 10yr background check, I work for mta & my background check only went 10yr, so I'm wondering if it's the same for such agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC4 View Post
        To anyone who knows, I've heard that TbTa does credit checks, if so does anyone know who they contract to verify your credit? Also do they perform a 10 year back ground check as the MTA is known to do, or they go back all the way from high school like Nypd? Tbta is MTA , I was tolled by MTA p.d his background check went back 10 years, even thou mta pd is a totally different agency from tbta,I'm curious to find out MTA in a whole performs the 10yr background check, I work for mta & my background check only went 10yr, so I'm wondering if it's the same for such agency.
        I've heard they don't do credit checks but who knows at this point doesn't really matter if you want a LEO job they usually do it . Disclose what they want explain what's going on hope for the best

NYC law enforcement hopeful

Comment

• What does it matter?

It is what it is, if you want the job.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
            What does it matter?

It is what it is, if you want the job.
            Like I said I'm just Curious, is it wrong to get some information, in such topic?

Comment

• question. i have a cdl license class b with no airbrake restriction but do not have my tow truck endorsement. if passing the exam would they offer this course apart of there academy or do you have to have the endorsement before you enter into the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by scshhcpd View Post
                question. i have a cdl license class b with no airbrake restriction but do not have my tow truck endorsement. if passing the exam would they offer this course apart of there academy or do you have to have the endorsement before you enter into the academy.
                If u read the noe you would know that you don't need any cdl prior due to them providing you with the course

Comment

• They have an "investigator"position opening, any tbta guys know if that's for general investigations or investigators for BTO prior to employment

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                    They have an "investigator"position opening, any tbta guys know if that's for general investigations or investigators for BTO prior to employment
                    Where do you see that? I'm on the website searching and I don't see it listed

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post

I just saw it posted on 12/19/2014 . Job positing doesn't say anything about doing backround checks or anything so I doubt it's for BTO investigation

Comment

Here it is: https://erecruit.mtabsc.info/psc/ERP...1&PostingSeq=1

Looks like IAB for Bridges and Tunnels
                        Internal affairs, investigating internal corruption, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                          Here it is: https://erecruit.mtabsc.info/psc/ERP...1&PostingSeq=1

Looks like IAB for Bridges and Tunnels
                          Internal affairs, investigating internal corruption, etc...
                          Yea definitely IAB nice salary but that experience they want you have to be in the field already no regular joe is getting that spot

Comment

Yea definitely IAB nice salary but that experience they want you have to be in the field already no regular joe is getting that spot

Figured it would be something like that specially since it doesn't say anything about applicants

Comment

• Hahaha yeah that's deff IAB XD, but hey if that's your thing i'm sure you can join the NYPD and within 3 years you can join IAB and get your Det. shield and make more $$ for "selling your soul" as some would put it lol
                              NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                              Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
                                Hahaha yeah that's deff IAB XD, but hey if that's your thing i'm sure you can join the NYPD and within 3 years you can join IAB and get your Det. shield and make more $$ for "selling your soul" as some would put it lol
                                Thats a tough position to play. You really can't go in making a lot of friends. What if your friends are dirty and you just don't know it? You in that post and there already an open file it must hurt to bust your friends. At the same time you take an oath to the city you swear to enforce the law as well as uphold it. All law enforcement needs IAB you know there's a sour apple or two in the bunch. Every year I read one article or two about the temps stealing sh*t and not chump change I'm talking thousands. Internal patrol is very much needed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5075 users online. 230 members and 4845 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X