Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on testing location..

Good evening folks,

I have a few questions I was wondering someone who has been to the testing locations can clear out for me. I am coming from Florida, I will be flying out and renting a car to attend the Exam on the 27th and I am not familiar with parking at the city, will there be parking lots or garages available on either of the sites? Is there any convenient parking a few blocks away? I will be driving from CT that morning, is there a preferred method of transportation that would be easiest(Subway/Car?).

Originally posted by Officer_vanilla View Post
    Good evening folks,

I have a few questions I was wondering someone who has been to the testing locations can clear out for me. I am coming from Florida, I will be flying out and renting a car to attend the Exam on the 27th and I am not familiar with parking at the city, will there be parking lots or garages available on either of the sites? Is there any convenient parking a few blocks away? I will be driving from CT that morning, is there a preferred method of transportation that would be easiest(Subway/Car?).
    If youre talking about going to the DCAS center in Brooklyn, theres a quik park (at least I think thats the name is I remember), literally down the block.

Comment

Parking on church street, around the corner from Broadway, for the manhattan location.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
        Parking on church street, around the corner from Broadway, for the manhattan location.
        Theres a lot of construction going on around church st, you sure theres parking available still?

Comment

It's an underground parking garage. Maybe 100 feet east of Broadway. I think it's scaffolded up, so you have to look hard.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

If you're coming from CT, just take the metro north to grand central 42nd and then the 4,5, or 6 train to Brooklyn bridge/city hall. Parking in the city is a bit rough depending on the time you arrive. If you must drive then just come earlier to ensure you find parking and like nyctnt said, there is a parking lot but I am not sure where. Good luck man.
            NYPD
            Exam 4323 2/14
            List # 5xx 7/14
            APD-5- 2/16
            Initial Medical- 7/16 (Passed)
            Written Psych- 7/16 (Passed)
            JST-8/16 (Passed)
            Oral Psych-8/16 (Passed)
            BI Interview-
            Mini Med-

NYS Court Officer Trainee Exam- 12/13/14

NYS Correction Officer Trainee Exam- 1/11/15

John 15:7
            APO for the NYPD Transit Bureau.

Comment

For the Manhattan location, there is underground Garage on Reade Street between Broadway and Lafayette St. If you blink you will miss it, and like TNT said, lots of scaffolding makes it harder to locate. Best bet is to use mass transit to Manhattan. Or drive to the Bronx, park car, take subway downtown.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3894 users online. 210 members and 3684 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X