Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question on NYPD and their process.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on NYPD and their process.

I currently live in Florida and i'm treading on unfamiliar territory so I am wondering if someone can give me a quick tip. What is the absolute first step into the process? Is there an application or interest card I must fill out? I know the NYPD exam is walk in basis on some days but I just don't want to buy a plane ticket and go there to find out I skipped a step.

Thank you.

I think you should be fine. Read the notice of exam for more info.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloa...1505300000.pdf
    NYPD Exam #4329
    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
      I think you should be fine. Read the notice of exam for more info.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloa...1505300000.pdf
      Sweet, that answered my questions - Basically show up for the test on a given day and the application and exam will be give to you. Also, i'm not familiar with the length the process can take, but lets say for arguments sake that you are a perfect candidate, score high on the exam and a clean record with a perfect bill of health, from the time of the exam, how long until an invitation to the academy is given?

Comment

Originally posted by venthago View Post
        Sweet, that answered my questions - Basically show up for the test on a given day and the application and exam will be give to you. Also, i'm not familiar with the length the process can take, but lets say for arguments sake that you are a perfect candidate, score high on the exam and a clean record with a perfect bill of health, from the time of the exam, how long until an invitation to the academy is given?
        It really varies on when you will get into the academy. It takes an average of 2-3 years to get the call. The sooner you take the test the better.
        NYPD Exam #4329
        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6129 users online. 367 members and 5762 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X