X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF18UNIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Davlyn View Post
    i thought when they scan your driver license that they would be able to see if your a nypd candidate
    Your DMV or criminal record does not show what police agencies you applied for employment to.
    Last edited by CF18UNIV; 10-09-2020, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    Two completely different jobs gents.

A taxi is barreling down 5th avenue, cutting 3 lanes of traffic to get a fare. A truck driver just goes stop to stop and double parks everywhere. Lol.

But yellow cabs and police officers mix like oil and water.
    thank you For the love god ! . lmao i do agree with the water and oil analogy

Originally posted by Always Late View Post
    If OP miraculously gets hired, he's going to be an impact hammer
    what does that mean? lol. also strong username . lmao

Leave a comment:

• Always Late
    replied
    If OP miraculously gets hired, he's going to be an impact hammer

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Two completely different jobs gents.

A taxi is barreling down 5th avenue, cutting 3 lanes of traffic to get a fare. A truck driver just goes stop to stop and double parks everywhere. Lol.

But yellow cabs and police officers mix like oil and water.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralZod
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
    sorry this isn't a ****** school!. Actually i have a Bachelor. Some of us are actually good with Numbers rather than words.

edit - completely avoided my last post. lmao i guess i did get it right, you miserable f0k!
    Actually I avoided your comments because I have nothing to say on the subject that you may find to your liking.

You have tickets and/or points, I do not. You work 13 hours in a day, I work 10. Maybe I am a bad driver because I'm scared to hit someone blowing through a red light or maybe its because im scared about getting 5 points on my lisence for chatting with a friend on my celly.

Leave a comment:

• The hopeful
    replied
    sorry this isn't a ****** school!. Actually i have a Bachelor. Some of us are actually good with Numbers rather than words.

edit - completely avoided my last post. lmao i guess i did get it right, you miserable f0k!

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
    I sure hope you have all of your college credits because your grammar is giving me a headache.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jack_rubix; 09-17-2014, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralZod
    replied
    I sure hope you have all of your college credits because your grammar is giving me a headache.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    Not once did I imply that I make deliveries all day. Im in the architectural construction business.

Beside the fact that my job had a daily physical toll on my body, I also have stress on the roads with all the damn sh*ty drivers (including yellow cabbies).

Don't jump to conclusions. You should make changes in your life if you want to be taken seriously.
    lmao bro!, if you have stress driving for a living. Then you need to re-check your life. Sorry not the cabbies fault, that you drive as if your in the stone-age. LOL @ getting stressed on driving. Seriously like wtf???. Are you okay in the head?. I drive 13 hours a day in MAHATTHAN. Yet i never break a sweat, because its something thats expected from the job. and yet you here complaining lol???

Edit - Next thing you know if ur on the NYPD, you'll probably be B1tchin about somethin.
    Last edited by Jack_rubix; 09-17-2014, 03:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralZod
    replied
    Yah must be really hard driving a delivery in manhatthhan and finding a parking spot, yep sounds like a really tough job, parking a truck while making a delivery

Edit - sounds like a normal 8 hour shift compared.to a.cab driver whose 12-13 hours on the road
    Not once did I imply that I make deliveries all day. Im in the architectural construction business.

Beside the fact that my job had a daily physical toll on my body, I also have stress on the roads with all the damn sh*ty drivers (including yellow cabbies).

Don't jump to conclusions. You should make changes in your life if you want to be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Jack(***),

Zod made a good point. You need to slow your roll...

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    I drive a commercial vehicle 7 to 3 monday to friday. Downtown to 165st then back to brooklyn each of those days. Been doing it for 3+ years and proud to say haven't been pulled over by a police officer even once, besides the mandatory check points.
    Im sure im not the only one with a clean license, there are thousands of daily drivers like me.
    As someone currently waiting for a chance to become a law enforcement officer, I like to show respect for the law, no matter how much I dislike it or disagree with it.

Im sure most of you will disagree but I see OP's actions as disrespect for the law (especially while in the application process) as a behavior problem.
    Yah must be really hard driving a delivery in manhatthhan and finding a parking spot, yep sounds like a really tough job, parking a truck while making a delivery

Edit - sounds like a normal 8 hour shift compared.to a.cab driver whose 12-13 hours on the road

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Keep checking on the dmv website to schedule a hearing. Its just that simple.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    I drive a commercial vehicle 7 to 3 monday to friday. Downtown to 165st then back to brooklyn each of those days. Been doing it for 3+ years and proud to say haven't been pulled over by a police officer even once, besides the mandatory check points.
    Im sure im not the only one with a clean license, there are thousands of daily drivers like me.
    As someone currently waiting for a chance to become a law enforcement officer, I like to show respect for the law, no matter how much I dislike it or disagree with it.

Im sure most of you will disagree but I see OP's actions as disrespect for the law (especially while in the application process) as a behavior problem.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralZod
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4771 users online. 306 members and 4465 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X