300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigator review

Hey I started this just to find out if anyone has ever been placed on investigator review. I just got put on this and was wondering what happens.
    Nypd exam 2344 list number 2xx
    Ny finest black n blue brothers

Some skeletons in your closet were revealed. Maybe a few moving violations? Recent arrest?
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
      Some skeletons in your closet were revealed. Maybe a few moving violations? Recent arrest?
      Yea I was arrested but it wasnt recently it was like 8 years ago and I rold them about it its not like they even found it and it wasnt a felony.. do u know anyone who was placed on this like what happens will this dq me

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydadon12 View Post
        Yea I was arrested but it wasnt recently it was like 8 years ago and I rold them about it its not like they even found it and it wasnt a felony.. do u know anyone who was placed on this like what happens will this dq me
        lmao did you seriously just say that haha? knowing the fact your applying for a POLICE DEPARTMENT ???
        NYPD Exam #3310: September, 2012
        List: 5XXX: May 2013
        APD 5 - 11/14/14
        Medical - 1/12/15 (Passed )
        Written Psych - 3/3/15 (Completed)
        Oral Psych - 2/4/15
        BI Interview - 5/6/15
        New York State Trooper Exam: October 26, 2013
        Score: 95+
        February 13, 2014 Rank: 1xxxx

CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Exam): Dec 2014
        Status - Currently Going for Round 2?

Comment

You didn't state the final disposition of the arrest. Did you plea bargain down to a violation from a misdemeanor or did you plea 'guilty' straight up to the original charge?

Comment

Was it theft related?
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
              lmao did you seriously just say that haha? knowing the fact your applying for a POLICE DEPARTMENT ???
              Yea I did say that ive even been checked by the fbi and nothing came up mabe they would have found it but hust like the sgt said at the medical the reasion im on review is because they cant see anything and it didnt come up so it makes them think it was something serious

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                Was it theft related?
                No nothing like that it was just a fight anf it got knocked down to harassment....but I did get 5yrs probation with a sealed record because I was under age.....and I didnt plea to the original change it got knocked down and then I pled guilty I didnt even my mom did because I was so young

Comment

No nothing like that it was just a fight anf it got knocked down to harassment....but I did get 5yrs probation with a sealed record because I was under age.....and I didnt plea to the original change it got knocked down and then I pled guilty I didnt even my mom did because I was so young

Five years probation?? to me, that is normally reserved as a sentence for a FELONY CONVICTION. At what age did the "fight" occur?? under 16 years old or over. Was this charge adjudicated in Family or Criminal Court?? There's a lot more to it for you to get FIVE years probation. Harassment is a petty offense with a maximum of TEN days in jail.

Comment

You did not get 5 years probation in a New York State Court for a plea to harassment. Harassment 2 is a violation and you cannot be sentenced to probation for that offense (not a crime). Harassment 1 is a B misdemeanor and probation is limited to one year. Agg Harassment 2 is an A misdemeanor and can bring a sentence of 3 years probation. Conviction for the crime of Agg Harassment 1 (since ruled unconstitutional by the New York Court of Appeals) is a conviction for an E felony. That conviction could incur a sentence of five years probation. So if you actually were sentenced to 5 years probation you have a felony conviction on your record. Felony conviction most likely means no to being hired by NYPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                      You did not get 5 years probation in a New York State Court for a plea to harassment. Harassment 2 is a violation and you cannot be sentenced to probation for that offense (not a crime). Harassment 1 is a B misdemeanor and probation is limited to one year. Agg Harassment 2 is an A misdemeanor and can bring a sentence of 3 years probation. Conviction for the crime of Agg Harassment 1 (since ruled unconstitutional by the New York Court of Appeals) is a conviction for an E felony. That conviction could incur a sentence of five years probation. So if you actually were sentenced to 5 years probation you have a felony conviction on your record. Felony conviction most likely means no to being hired by NYPD.
                      Lt., my take on his situation is: Conviction on Assault 2nd (felony) in Criminal Court and granted Youthful Offender status along with five years probation.

Dizzydad, The bottom line is NYPD isn't going to hire you with a felony conviction. Don't matter that you were granted "YO" status by the court and the record was sealed.
                      Better you learn this now rather than cling on to false hope as time passes.

Comment

I didnt get a felony I have the disposition (understand I am takeing n wat everyone is saying and listening) as I sated I have the disposition (just not with me because I am not home) I was in criminal court I said I got all of that because of my stupid public defender who didnt even know my name I was 16 when it happend...I no theres no felony because I had to pay for my fingers prints when I worked for the post office which I had to go threw a federal background check along with an nypd check and I have my pistol permit (which I now no I have to revoke smh) so I know there is no felony if I had the paper I could tell u guys the penal code thats says what I was arrested for and what was the final out come

Comment

Ok so I have the charges I was arrested for assault in the third degree and harassment in the second plead down to harassment n the second with 5yrs probation n youthful offender if I completely finished probation clean (which I did) judge stated that if I came back for any reason I would have a felony even if I came back and took a deal like I was later offered a chance to finish probation early but if I did I wouldnt get the y.o I had to do the full five. And the sgt at the medic said the same thing she said yea I can get that much probation she just wanted to no y I got the y.o and not just acd or just nothing y is the y.o still there. She her self said u cant get y.o if it was a felony. Again I am listening and expecting the worst im just stating what was on the disposition and what I was told.

Comment

Ok so I have the charges I was arrested for assault in the third degree and harassment in the second plead down to harassment n the second with 5yrs probation n youthful offender if I completely finished probation clean (which I did) judge stated that if I came back for any reason I would have a felony even if I came back and took a deal like I was later offered a chance to finish probation early but if I did I wouldnt get the y.o I had to do the full five. And the sgt at the medic said the same thing she said yea I can get that much probation she just wanted to no y I got the y.o and not just acd or just nothing y is the y.o still there. She her self said u cant get y.o if it was a felony. Again I am listening and expecting the worst im just stating what was on the disposition and what I was told.

You can get YO status on a felony conviction. NYPD issued you a pistol premises license you say?? Something, somewhere is mixed up in the translation of all this.

Comment

Lol noooo I applied for ny armed guard license and I got it a few months ago but I was told I would have to get it revoked because u cant have it from anyone else but nypd. I got it because I was foing to b an armed guard for a bank in the city.. so I paid 2000 for the classes and I got my license and u cant get it if u have any felony

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5320 users online. 293 members and 5027 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X