Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lateral transfer (Orange, Rockland and Westchester County's)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lateral transfer (Orange, Rockland and Westchester County's)

Does anyone here know or works in a Department with in these Counties which are currently accepting lateral transfers. I am a part-timer in Orange County looking for a full time opportunity. Thanks.

Originally posted by cruzc456 View Post
    Does anyone here know or works in a Department with in these Counties which are currently accepting lateral transfers. I am a part-timer in Orange County looking for a full time opportunity. Thanks.

What is your job title that you are seeking a lateral transfer to?? Police officer, Correction Officer?? Second, You need to be in a civil service permanent position (full-time) (off probation) in the job title for a lateral transfer in the same title to happen. You can not lateral transfer to a full time civil service position from a part time one. I assume you're an Orange County part-time police officer working in one of the towns. You already have one foot in the door along with the necessary MPTC training. Keep taking the entry level police officer civil service exams as the various counties post them. Police Officer exams are held in November. Check out Dutchess, Rockland, Westchester, Putnam, Ulster and Orange County governmental websites to see if these respective jurisdictions are conducting exams. You can file for multiple jurisdictions and take the exam at one local testing site.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3275 users online. 202 members and 3073 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X