Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Police Exams November 15th, 2014.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Police Exams November 15th, 2014.

I noticed a few police depts for NYS are giving exams on November 15th. I really want to take the Rochester PD exam but it's a bit far just to take the exam (I'm on long island). I was wondering if anybody knew of other depts giving exams on that day, being that its hard to sift through every NYS police department's websites..Preferably one in Westchester where I can crossfile. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Mount Vernon pd also

Comment

Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
      Mount Vernon pd also
      Is it confirmed that Mt. Vernon is giving an exam? If so, are there residency requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot91 View Post
        Is it confirmed that Mt. Vernon is giving an exam? If so, are there residency requirements.
        saw it on their web site couple of months ago , idk about residency . I'm pretty sure they allow nyc residents

Comment

saw it on their web site couple of months ago , idk about residency . I'm pretty sure they allow nyc residents
          I believe they only go as far as people who reside in the BX

Comment

Not as far as Rochester, but Onondaga County is having another police exam on this date. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
              I believe they only go as far as people who reside in the BX
              As per the last exam notice they accept nyc residents and Nassau. I belive Westchester county police or Yonkers pd only accepts Bronx residents. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...jhdrxgMikwdZOA
              Last edited by NYCpoorest; 09-02-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Any chance you can post a link? I searched high and low on their site and google, I must be blind

Comment

I dont remember where I saw guess we will find out soon

Comment

I dont remember where I saw guess we will find out soon
                    Rats. that would be a home-run in terms of driving distance from Long Island to crossfile with..

Comment

I find it hilarious you guys tell someone what exams are out. You're just putting potentially more people ahead on you on the eligible list. I'll keep mine private.

Comment

Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
                        I find it hilarious you guys tell someone what exams are out. You're just putting potentially more people ahead on you on the eligible list. I'll keep mine private.
                        I'm only asking because I want to find a location that's close to cross-file with lol. Normally i'd keep it confidential

Comment

Totally forgot these exams were top secret

Comment

Residence preference

Keep in mind that a municipality (county,city,town or villiage) has the right to use a residence preference list which groups legal residents of that particular civil service listing of eligible ahead of those non-residents on the list of the municipality filling vacancies. Yonkers uses residence preference.

Comment

Most of the people here are here to help each other and that is why we share upcoming exams but I respect your decision. Like NYCpoorest stated these exams are announced anyways lol.

NYPD
                              Exam 4323 2/14
                              List # 5xx 7/14
                              APD-5- 2/16
                              Initial Medical- 7/16 (Passed)
                              Written Psych- 7/16 (Passed)
                              JST-8/16 (Passed)
                              Oral Psych-8/16 (Passed)
                              BI Interview-
                              Mini Med-

NYS Court Officer Trainee Exam- 12/13/14

NYS Correction Officer Trainee Exam- 1/11/15

John 15:7
                              APO for the NYPD Transit Bureau.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3493 users online. 186 members and 3307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X