Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the NYPD accept LPN?

Greetings,

I was wondering if the NYPD accepts LPN graduates? I know the requirements are 60 college credits, but with my degree would it be considered? Thanks!

PS - I just recently took my NYPD exam and did really well, how long does it take before I get a letter or phone call from the NYPD?

sit back, relax, stay out of trouble and better yourself in anyway you can. As long as you have 60 college credits you are good. Its going to be at least 2 yrs before you hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
      sit back, relax, stay out of trouble and better yourself in anyway you can. As long as you have 60 college credits you are good. Its going to be at least 2 yrs before you hear anything.
      I second this, you just need 60 credits. keep busy, and stay out of trouble. it will be about 2.5 years before you actually start the process, and another year before you're hired. So you're looking at 3.5 years if everything go smooth. I took the exam in 2012, i'm shooting for the Jan 15 class. Good luck
      NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
      Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

You need 60 college credits with a 2.0 from a regionally accredited institution.

What's school did you receive your lpn from?

If it's Devry or some technical school.. Chances are no.
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
          Wrong. 60 credits from a nationally accredited institution will not be accepted. Neither will be they from technical schools.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
            You need 60 college credits with a 2.0 from a regionally accredited institution.

What's school did you receive your lpn from?

If it's Devry or some technical school.. Chances are no.
            I got it from a vocational school in NJ.

Ill try to get the 60 credits within the 2-3 year time period before they call, thanks fellas.

Comment

Not adding to the topic at all, but I just want to say: grilled eggplant in some toasted cheese buns with a little hot sauce is delicious. Your name is making me crave it...

You can even get FEMA credits, google it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4550 users online. 225 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X