Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joelcast829
    replied
    does it take 5-6 months to get a list number? also after that when will you get your apd 5
    thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Cassera
    replied
    Thanks for the help guys!

Leave a comment:

• Yankees93
    replied
    Like people above said, your score should be a 97.941 after the list has been established. Also, yes, everyone who passes gets processed. You will just get your the call to the academy, assuming you pass everything and hand in all necessary paperwork, slightly quicker then others who scored lower I believe. Best of luck to you man. Stay out of trouble and God Willing I will see some of you at the Academy in a few years!

Leave a comment:

• Ted Williams
    replied
    stay out of trouble for 3+ years.

Leave a comment:

• PoliceSeeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Cassera View Post
    Thank you! With your personal experience and judgement, do you think that is a high enough score to be called eventually?
    Hopefully sooner than later
    If you scored a 70 it's a high enough score. The NYPD processes EVERYONE who passed the exam.

Leave a comment:

• Cassera
    replied
    Thank you! With your personal experience and judgement, do you think that is a high enough score to be called eventually?
    Hopefully sooner than later

Leave a comment:

• Rarity
    replied
    That list hasn't been established yet. You'll get an adjusted score of 97.941% when you get your list number in the mail and when the list is established. The percentage you received was just based on your answers, not your residency credit.

Leave a comment:

• obey33
    replied
    it says it on the piece of paper that you got

Leave a comment:

• Cassera
    started a topic NYPD Exam

NYPD Exam

I just took NYPD Exam number 5305.

As soon as I finished taking the exam, It immediately gave me my test score on the print out saying

"Your Exam Score Based on the Proposed Answer Key: 92.941"

I live in the city so I filed for the residency credit. So is this my test score before or after the Residency Credit?
    Last edited by Cassera; 08-12-2014, 11:45 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3125 users online. 206 members and 2919 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X