300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Officer Employment: Rochdale Village Department of Public Safety

Hi guys! Anyone familiar with the hiring process at this facility, it has a public safety dept. NYC Special Patrolmen (sworn officers) , and security officets waiting for B.I. to become Patrolmen. I went to apply the PSD looks professional.

Yes bksouth 888, its next to the 113 pct. Its a 20 building co op complex. The Public Safety Dept. is the uniformed patrol foot/mobile is the primary force responsible for the protection of the residents, they have patrol officers(licenced ny state guards awaiting NYC Special Patrolman certification) and sworn Special Patrolman. Their rank structure and uniforms follow NYPD protocols. I.E. officer, sergeant ,lieutenant captain and one chief of the department. No amber lights on their patrol RMPs , standard red lights.

Comment

Oh, but there s alot of that occuring in the city random pot heads and what not. Just my insight.

Comment

Im to old, im over 35, besides, I had prior law enforcement in the military and reserves. We older guys dont have much options in law enforcement like you younger men, its a young man s profession as you well know.

Comment

That's incorrect. You just happen to live in an area where they have an age max. Older cops make better cops. Maturity and life experience beats out being able to do parkour!
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Thanks guys. !man you really motivated me, I am on a local Correction dept list and they have no age limit, s there is hope for us, "ahem" mature guys. Again thanks for your motivation! Its a morale booster! :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5470 users online. 311 members and 5159 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X