300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for NY Troopers, police officers and sheriffs

After pulling someone over and you run their license and/or their plate number. Does information come back that they have a concealed carry license? Reason I'm asking is if it does and I get pulled over I would like to tell the officer that I have a CCL and whether I am carrying or not before you run my info. Your safety is just important to me as my own safety. I do not need your stress level rising if it does come back telling you that I have a CCL.

It did happen to me I was pulled over Saturday by a State Trooper for speeding. 70 in a 55, my windows are tinted as well. When the officer came up I had my car off windows down and hands on the steering wheel. After he asked for my info. I showed him my CCL and told him I was not currently carrying. I was not sure if my CCL would show up. I just took it upon myself to let him know. Honesty is as important as respect. The Trooper was real nice about everything he even gave me a break on my speed knocked it down to a 65 in a 55 saving me points and he did not cite me for the tint which was at 30%. I have an appointment in 2weeks to have the 30% removed and get the legal 70% installed.

Any comment on this subject is appreciated.

It shows up in SCMODS.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3027 users online. 182 members and 2845 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X