X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CountyCorrectionOfficer
    replied
    Originally posted by LRN170 View Post
    I wouldn't go with MV 15 only because nyc9090 said that it was more than 4 years. The abstract that from MV15 wont be older than 4 years. I would fill out form MV15F ( http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv15f.pdf ) In the description field type in "My lifetime Abstract" and on the second page just check off number 1 which says "For use by any government agency......" In about 2 weeks you'll get a lifetime abstract with any moving violations you've incurred since obtaining your NYS driver's license.
    I never heard of NYS DMV releasing complete lifetime driving violation/accident history based on FOIL request. This isn't listed on their website.

Leave a comment:

• CountyCorrectionOfficer
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 07-31-2014, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mag.One
    replied
    ^^^ i agree, meant to say FOIL. Thanks for clarifying.

Leave a comment:

• LRN170
    replied
    Originally posted by Mag.One View Post
    DMV FOIL form mv15 fill it out and put on the description exactly what you need.

When you get it back to will be able to see the courts where you can try to get the dispositions and it will say if you paid the fine or not.
    I wouldn't go with MV 15 only because nyc9090 said that it was more than 4 years. The abstract that from MV15 wont be older than 4 years. I would fill out form MV15F ( http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv15f.pdf ) In the description field type in "My lifetime Abstract" and on the second page just check off number 1 which says "For use by any government agency......" In about 2 weeks you'll get a lifetime abstract with any moving violations you've incurred since obtaining your NYS driver's license.

Leave a comment:

• Mag.One
    replied
    DMV FOIL form mv15 fill it out and put on the description exactly what you need.

When you get it back to will be able to see the courts where you can try to get the dispositions and it will say if you paid the fine or not.

Leave a comment:

• nyc9090
    started a topic Ticket disposition

Ticket disposition

As required by my investigator for a dept I am processing for, I need dispositions for all my traffic tickets. However, about 5 years ago I got a ticket somewhere along the thruway and have no idea the jurisdiction I was in. How do I go about getting proof that I paid the fine?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2986 users online. 236 members and 2750 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X