300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket disposition

As required by my investigator for a dept I am processing for, I need dispositions for all my traffic tickets. However, about 5 years ago I got a ticket somewhere along the thruway and have no idea the jurisdiction I was in. How do I go about getting proof that I paid the fine?

DMV FOIL form mv15 fill it out and put on the description exactly what you need.

When you get it back to will be able to see the courts where you can try to get the dispositions and it will say if you paid the fine or not.
    NYPD Exam 2326
    List - 14**

Initial Med- Finished
    Written Psych- Finished
    Oral Psych- Done, Review?
    JST- ??
    Mini Med- ??
    Meet with BI- August

Comment

Originally posted by Mag.One View Post
      DMV FOIL form mv15 fill it out and put on the description exactly what you need.

When you get it back to will be able to see the courts where you can try to get the dispositions and it will say if you paid the fine or not.
      I wouldn't go with MV 15 only because nyc9090 said that it was more than 4 years. The abstract that from MV15 wont be older than 4 years. I would fill out form MV15F ( http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv15f.pdf ) In the description field type in "My lifetime Abstract" and on the second page just check off number 1 which says "For use by any government agency......" In about 2 weeks you'll get a lifetime abstract with any moving violations you've incurred since obtaining your NYS driver's license.
      Exam# 2311
      List: 5XX
      Medical: 2/14 (On Review)
      Medical Review: 2/14 (Done)
      Social Media Check: 2/14 (Done)
      Met With BI: 2/14 (Done)
      Psych Written: 3/14 (Done)
      Psych Oral: 3/14 (Done) (Passed!!!!)
      JST: 3/14 (Done) JST#2: 11/14 (Done)
      Mini Med: 6/14 (Done) MiniMed #2: 11/14 (Done)

Missed July 2014 class... Let's go January 2015

GOT THE CALL 1/3/2015 12:01PM

Comment

^^^ i agree, meant to say FOIL. Thanks for clarifying.
        NYPD Exam 2326
        List - 14**

Initial Med- Finished
        Written Psych- Finished
        Oral Psych- Done, Review?
        JST- ??
        Mini Med- ??
        Meet with BI- August

Comment

Deleted post
          Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 07-31-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LRN170 View Post
            I wouldn't go with MV 15 only because nyc9090 said that it was more than 4 years. The abstract that from MV15 wont be older than 4 years. I would fill out form MV15F ( http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv15f.pdf ) In the description field type in "My lifetime Abstract" and on the second page just check off number 1 which says "For use by any government agency......" In about 2 weeks you'll get a lifetime abstract with any moving violations you've incurred since obtaining your NYS driver's license.
            I never heard of NYS DMV releasing complete lifetime driving violation/accident history based on FOIL request. This isn't listed on their website.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5441 users online. 302 members and 5139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X