300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

This is a question to my fellow short male cops. Where do you guys buy your pants. I like my pants to be a more slimmer on the legs and not baggy like slacks. Also I need the pants in seem to be a high rise otherwise they look sloppy. Does anyone else have this issue? I usually get pants from parks but their pants look purple and do not match the shirts.
    Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

5.11 tactical

Comment

Originally posted by obey33 View Post
      5.11 tactical
      I tried 511 but they were huge on me. Is there a certain type you get? Or a certain store that you can recommend ...thanks
      Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

Comment

i dont like the cut of 5.11 stuff especially the ss and ls shirts

go with blauer or elbeco

and if you want high rise just wear admin pants never seen high rise tac pants

Comment

if you're looking for a slimmer fit get cargos that have the elastic waistband and size down a size or 2. As far as the 5.11 shirts go you need to size down as well

Comment

Bratton authorized skinny type jean cargo pants!
            Attached Files
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by apple718 View Post
              This is a question to my fellow short male cops. Where do you guys buy your pants. I like my pants to be a more slimmer on the legs and not baggy like slacks. Also I need the pants in seem to be a high rise otherwise they look sloppy. Does anyone else have this issue? I usually get pants from parks but their pants look purple and do not match the shirts.
              I get my pants from meyers and shirts from parks. I wear 5.11 admin pants fyi. Also elbeco shirts are a nice fit especially around the arms and don't make you look like a little kid dressing up.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                Bratton authorized skinny type jean cargo pants!
                Does it comes with pockets for my memo book, twinkies and kool aid?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 239 members and 4060 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X