300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eyesight has been improving, this might help others too

Just a disclaimer I am an independent beachbody coach so you can buy Shakeology from me and help a future brother out (Send me a PM for a link!), or buy it somewhere else, or not at all the only important thing to me is you guys know about it and what it can do for you because it has helped me improve more than just my vision and can help you guys too.

This post is for any prospective LEOs or current LEOs concerned about their eyes. Two years ago my eyes were getting worse and worse to the point my contacts were a -2.50 corrective power. Last year by time I had my initial medical it went down to -2.25 (under 20/100 uncorrected so I passed), this year my eyes went down to a -2.00 (about 20/80 uncorrected).

I attribute this improvement to drinking Shakeology daily because it is literally the only thing in my daily routine that has changed in the past 2 years. It contains three powerful antioxidant carotenoids - Goji Berries, Blueberries, and Camu Camu, and also contains Lutein, all four of those things are known to help protect the eyes and can help improve eyesight over time. This product wasn't designed to improve eyesight, it was designed to help lose weight and increase energy so I guess it's just a possible positive side-effect.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5243 users online. 297 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X