Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS DMV DS-5 "Police Agency Request for Driver Review" PDF

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the DS-5 "Police Agency Request for Driver Review" issued by NYS DMV in an electronic form/PDF style? I'm trying to get ahold of one for my agency. If you do might you be so kind to PM/email it to me?

http://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/dmv...-re-evaluation

The DMV doesn't have it posted online and I only have paper copies which are copies-of-copies-of-copies-repeat. I'm trying to find something more "professional" than a smudged up low-res copy with several old fax headers!

Thanks!

Ask any department that has TRACS. They can print you one out from the MDT.

Comment

Nypd is too good for tracs.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

<<<NYPD Patrol Scum.......What is TRACS???
        The JOB

Comment

TraCS is the traffic/collision computer program used on a large scale in NYS. It does the electronic submission of summonses and PARs right from the MDT to the state. We are currently testing it out, and have heard only good things about it.

NYPD is using IntelliTICKET, for reasons unknown.... And I hear it's complete crap
          sigpic

Comment

Nypd= lowest bidder. Items usually approved by a super chief who was in a supervisor positions since his or her third year on the job(3 years back in the day).

Typical.
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

TNT, I was talking to the IntelliTICKET citywide coordinator from Hwy 5 about it. Said the same thing, lowest bidder.
              sigpic

Comment

We use TraCS 7 and it doesn't have the driver review. I think 10 does but no one local has it. Anyone able to send a PDF of the printout?

Comment

Let me see if I can pdf it to you when I go back to work. I'm RDO for a few days right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I work for a part time agency and we don't use Tracs. Can anyone send me the PDF of the DS-5 as well?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6149 users online. 341 members and 5808 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X