Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting back on track

Good evening fellas,

I'm a young private in the U.S. Army Reserve. I've been out of town for about 7 months now, reason being I'm on temporary active duty status for training purposes here at Ft. Bragg. However, I'll be returning home this Thursday (12 June 14).

Long story short, I've been out of the loop for a little while and am looking for some info that some of you guys may possible know. I took exam #3311 back in October of 2012 and have a list number of 5xx. As of right now, I'm still waiting to receive the APD-5. Is this form going to arrive by postal mail or e-mail? Also, does anyone know what list number the department is currently at in regards to sending out APD-5s?

If anyone has asked these questions before and have been answered, then my apologies.

Thanks in advance!
    "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Call nypd direct, why ask this complex question to a bunch of strangers.

Seriously, not being a wise guy but you will get a straight answer from calling APD direct and inquire about your situation.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Ha, no wise guyness taken at all. Appreciate the reply. Is it the number to the candidate service desk I'm looking for?
      "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

Welcome back. To answer your question, candidates from test #3311 have not been sent APD-5 letters. You have two or three tests before you that also haven't received their APD-5. I suspect you should be getting a letter later this year.

You will receive the letter via postal mail. The letter basically provides you with instructions on how to login to the system to complete the APD-5. In the meantime, I would recommend that you start gathering the details for the APD-5 so that once you get your letter, you can immediately start filling it out. It took me two-three weeks just to gather all of the information to fill out the form.

If you google "APD-5" the second or third search result should be a copy of the form you can download to what kind of questions you will need to provide answers for.

Make sure candidate relations has your correct address so that you can be sure to receive the letter!

Comment

Thanks for the help Jena2Nsu. I'll continue to wait for it to come in the mail. Until then, I'll get a head start on the process and gather the info together.

Comment

Call candidate services ASAP to make sure.
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5614 users online. 315 members and 5299 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X