300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Exam 3313

I know we still have some time on our hands but its has been a year and a half since we took the exam. Been lurking on here since I took the exam and have seen the thread pop up for a little, then get buried and dissapear.
    Just want to reach out to fellow 3313s out there.
    Best of luck to you all, as well as those from other exams. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Hey man, I'm hoping we get our APD early of next year, if things keep moving along. I'm working in a precinct right now; so I'll ask around see what information I can gather.

Comment

Exam 3308, which is five exams ahead of ours, got their APDs last month. If nothing changes, we should get our APDs some time in december or sooner, and academy in Jan '16 (again, IF nothing changes).

Comment

Exam 3313

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
        I know we still have some time on our hands but its has been a year and a half since we took the exam. Been lurking on here since I took the exam and have seen the thread pop up for a little, then get buried and dissapear.
        Just want to reach out to fellow 3313s out there.
        Best of luck to you all, as well as those from other exams. May the odds be ever in your favor.
        Got the letter today for exam 3313, good luck to all

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4912 users online. 166 members and 4746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X