300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd contract

What is going on with this contact. Teachers got their share, now what's the hold up? What is on the rumor train? Somebody any body.....tell me something!

This is the latest news which is about a month old.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014...spite-uft-deal
    NYPD Exam 4324
    List number 1**

Comment

How we getting zero. We make the city money. So this Perb talk is going to last ten years?

Comment

This new "De blasio" guy dosnt give a crap about the NYPD.
        NYPD Exam 4324
        List number 1**

Comment

Like couple of days backs I was reading on AM New York that they wanted to add more cops but the commish was like no they need money and a better contract. Also said no new academy class. Whole bunch of gibberish going on. OT is dry, CD for breathing, 28 denied.

Comment

There's so many unknowns.
            On the news, city council wants to hire 1000 and PC says no, focusing on raises.
            The candidates are hearing anywhere between 500-1000 for hire this July from their mini med.

How likely do you guys think retro's are coming?
            10-09 0308 XXX
            Time Flies Quick
            On This Job

Comment

I have a question. Since this contract "expired" (as in no longer in existence) Then what contract do new officers after 2010 when it expired go by?
              NYPD Exam 4324
              List number 1**

Comment

Under current Civil Service law, while the last contract expired, all its terms and conditions remain effect for all employees.

Comment

The PBA guys came to my precinct last week. They are trying to fight hard for the cops.
                  NYPD
                  PBBS
                  5 Years

Comment

Whats going on everyone, im on NYCD and all i keep hearing is were both getting a raise to 103 top pay and retro. But for new recruits coming in it will take them 7 years to top pay.
                    NYC'S BOLDEST

Comment

Do me a favor. $103,000?. Ok. Take your dominant hand and place it over your weak forearm. Now, take your strong hand and pinch your weak forearm.

Let me know if you were awake and not sleep posting that.
                      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

I heard 2% each year with retro, but who knows

Comment

This thread is useless because rumors mean nothing as far as contract talks are concerned. If the unions receive an offer (good or bad) they inform their membership, and everyone else will know about it. The SBA was offered zero's and it was on their website almost immediately.

It's a political move for them to publicize the bad offers. Rumors as far as academy size and other goings-on about the job are way different than the collective bargaining rumor mill.

Read my digital lips: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ACCURATE RUMOR REGARDING CONTRACTS. THERE IS NO INSIDE INFORMATION.

When ANY offer is made, everyone will know about it. End of story.
                          sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                          DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, would a raise for current officers slow down recruitment and the hiring process?

Comment

Originally posted by MLNY95 View Post
                              Hypothetically speaking, would a raise for current officers slow down recruitment and the hiring process?
                              No.
                              sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                              DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3510 users online. 187 members and 3323 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X