300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HIRING* 2014 NYS Court Officer exam

Heads up, to all candidates looking for a LE career, NYS courts will offer a 2014 exam for Court Officer (Filing from June 19 to Aug 14).
    Put it in your calendar, great job.

http://www.nycourts.gov/COURTOFFICER-RECRUIT/

Edit nevermind
    Last edited by New-York-Cityian; 05-26-2014, 12:32 AM.
    NYPD Exam 4324
    List number 1**

Comment

thanks for the post

do you have to run a 1.5 mile run in a certain time?

i looked at the site and did not see running but i am pretty sure they have to run 1 mile or 1.5

Comment

Originally posted by bkny2015 View Post
        Heads up, to all candidates looking for a LE career, NYS courts will offer a 2014 exam for Court Officer (Filing from June 19 to Aug 14).
        Put it in your calendar, great job.

http://www.nycourts.gov/COURTOFFICER-RECRUIT/
        Never understood you guys that want to get otj so bad. Yes, plenty of people know about the court officer exam, because there's a thread about it. Then you go posting another thread about it so even more people can know about it and take the test. That one person that you might have influenced to take the test might be that one person that takes your spot in the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkellTF View Post
          Never understood you guys that want to get otj so bad. Yes, plenty of people know about the court officer exam, because there's a thread about it. Then you go posting another thread about it so even more people can know about it and take the test. That one person that you might have influenced to take the test might be that one person that takes your spot in the academy.
          I've been saying the same for so many years...

Comment

I will apply and spread the word thanks
            NYPD Exam 4324
            List number 1**

Comment

Originally posted by New-York-Cityian View Post
              I will apply and spread the word thanks
              Fvcking smart***. Hopefully you get hired by the courts, because I certainly don't want you on MY JOB and neither does anyone else.

Comment

Fvcking smart***. Hopefully you get hired by the courts, because I certainly don't want you on MY JOB and neither does anyone else.
                I never understood you and that attitude of yours. I am already OTJ, just trying to help some people looking for a LE career. If I recall correctly, you last posted that you just came out of the academy and work PC in transit because you look like a cabbage patch kid (which you were discredited). Still on probation and a nasty attitude gives me the impression that you will have a miserable 20yrs ahead (that is if you actually are OTJ). People like you make MY JOB look bad, have a good day.

Comment

I never understood you and that attitude of yours. I am already OTJ, just trying to help some people looking for a LE career. If I recall correctly, you last posted that you just came out of the academy and work PC in transit because you look like a cabbage patch kid (which you were discredited). Still on probation and a nasty attitude gives me the impression that you will have a miserable 20yrs ahead (that is if you actually are OTJ). People like you make MY JOB look bad, have a good day.
                  The attitude I have is the attitude most REAL cops have but never have the balls to say. I don't take sh*t from anyone. Perp or "cop" included. No, i was not discredited, only a misinformed a-hole attempted to discredit me. YOUR JOB? I don't think so. I'm third gen IRISH NYPD. Why don't you PM me the first three digits of your tax and date of hire (that is if you actually are OTJ).

Comment

I would suggest you fix that attitude of yours. What the hell "cop attitude" are you going on about? I'm not greedy like you. Quit being self absorbed. If it wasn't for OP I wouldn't had known of this application and I am in dire need of a law enforcement job. Also, I will happily tell others of this job too, why not? I'm not a stuck up greedy punk.

YOU are someone I would not work with, trying to put others down. I wonder how many civilian complains you received and why you aren't fired yet.

Self absorbed people like you serve no purpose in humanity.

You make all cops look bad, that's if your a so called "Irish nypd cop" . Shoo away from this forum with that attitude of yours.
                    Last edited by New-York-Cityian; 05-26-2014, 03:47 AM.
                    NYPD Exam 4324
                    List number 1**

Comment

Hey man I fully appreciate your post. Thanks a lot
                      NYPD Exam 4324
                      List number 1**

Comment

Bkyn2015 and I have agreed and disagreed on some subjects, but he certainly is on the job and on the nypd job if you need clarification.
                        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                          Bkyn2015 and I have agreed and disagreed on some subjects, but he certainly is on the job and on the nypd job if you need clarification.
                          Transit is hard. All the radio runs they don't answer. All the family jobs that they never been to. All the B,A,C summons they never wrote nor seen. All the PAR they never have to do. Fuuuccccckkk me side ways....who got a hook so I can go there? I dont mind the fumes down there nor the rats. I want all my collars and summons to come to me...I want that overtime too.

Comment

Originally posted by New-York-Cityian View Post
                            I would suggest you fix that attitude of yours. What the hell "cop attitude" are you going on about? I'm not greedy like you. Quit being self absorbed. If it wasn't for OP I wouldn't had known of this application and I am in dire need of a law enforcement job. Also, I will happily tell others of this job too, why not? I'm not a stuck up greedy punk.

YOU are someone I would not work with, trying to put others down. I wonder how many civilian complains you received and why you aren't fired yet.

Self absorbed people like you serve no purpose in humanity.

You make all cops look bad, that's if your a so called "Irish nypd cop" . Shoo away from this forum with that attitude of yours.
                            You mean you are in dire need of a job? He might act like this on here but on duty he can be a totally different person and gets the job done. Trust me I've been doing security for quite some time and working with a lot of paid details and I've seen first hand how much people can hate security and officers that are the nicest people to them for no reason. They hate you until they god forbid need you.

Here you go man since you are in dire need of a law enforcement job. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/wo..._monthly.shtml for nyc jobs.
                            http://www.cs.ny.gov/jobseeker/public/stateexam.cfm for nys jobs.

I also heard Baltimore and Atlanta PD are also hiring at a quick rate if you want to check them out. Co-op City PD in the Bronx to.

Comment

A person in dire need to be a LEO has googled or yahoo'd the hell out of what is out there.

I recommend you do the same.

There are so many different LEO jobs out there that it's not always posted in public. Keep your eye on the prize and keep the hunt strong.
                              Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4803 users online. 327 members and 4476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X