300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin code

Going through the admin code and looking through the exemptions and then suddenly...
    any police officer or peace officer who, before the effective date of this local law was exempt from the sections of the administrative code requiring rifle and shotgun permits and certificates, and who, upon the effective date of this local law, is not exempt from the sections of the administrative code prohibiting the possession or disposition of assault weapons, and who, on or after the effective date of this local law, shall possess an assault weapon, shall, within ninety days of the effective date of rules promulgated by the commissioner pursuant to subparagraph 7 of paragraph a of subdivision 16 of section 10-
    301, either:

(1) peaceably surrender his or her assault weapon pursuant to subdivision f of section
    10-305 for the purpose of destruction of such weapon by the commissioner, provided that
    the commissioner may authorize the use of such weapon by the department; or (2)
    lawfully remove such assault weapon from the city of New York. All assault weapons
    possessed by such permittees, licensees and previously exempt persons shall be subject to
    the provisions of this subdivision, whether defined as assault weapons in subdivision 16
    of section 10-301 or in rules promulgated by the commissioner pursuant to subparagraph
    7 of paragraph a of subdivision 16 of section 10-301

FVCK THE CITY OF NEW YORK!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT LEO'S WERE EXEMPT FROM NYC's BS!

You spend way to much time on thee rant and second worst case its a cd and c summons

secondly nys law tumps city law and if you have two contradicting laws the law can't be enforced. so enjoy your ar-15 and 30 rounds mags.

Comment

It's been illegal to own an ar15 style rifle for a long time in nyc.

I prefer land with a small trailer in Pennsylvania.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Just curious.. Where did the spending time on the rant come from?
      Last edited by NYCTNT; 05-12-2014, 08:56 PM.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by obey33 View Post
        You spend way to much time on thee rant and second worst case its a cd and c summons

secondly nys law tumps city law and if you have two contradicting laws the law can't be enforced. so enjoy your ar-15 and 30 rounds mags.
        Where do you pull this BS from that I spend too much time on thee rant? Does that hurt your liberal perp feelings even if I did? Seriously, keep your sh*t assumptions to yourself. Go back to playing cop on the aux page and keep on fantasizing that you and your dress up buddies might get asps and mace.

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited by this section. Just another example of the city blowing smoke to impress the sheep. Who's going to check to see if you even own such a weapon? Take off the bayonet lug or the pistol grip and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
            It's been illegal to own an ar15 style rifle for a long time in nyc.

I prefer land with a small trailer in Pennsylvania.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Just curious.. Where did the spending time on the rant come from?
            I'm fortunate enough not to live in the sh*tty, one of the surrounding counties. He pulled spending time on thee rant out of his aux ***. Now, just like last time, after I schooled his dumb*** he will quietly crawl back to the aux page and pretend like this never happened, up until next time when he tries again to argue with me with his illegitimate opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SkellTF View Post
              Where do you pull this BS from that I spend too much time on thee rant? Does that hurt your liberal perp feelings even if I did? Seriously, keep your sh*t assumptions to yourself. Go back to playing cop on the aux page and keep on fantasizing that you and your dress up buddies might get asps and mace.
              I think it's funny that I can come to the conclusion that your are a miserable douchbag who hates his job and his life just by reading your posts. Why don't you quit if you hate it so much you pvssy. All you do is talk bad about this job and have nothing but negative things to say about everything.
              Last edited by Carmeloh; 05-13-2014, 02:34 PM.
              On the Job

Comment

I'm fortunate enough not to live in the sh*tty, one of the surrounding counties. He pulled spending time on thee rant out of his aux ***. Now, just like last time, after I schooled his dumb*** he will quietly crawl back to the aux page and pretend like this never happened, up until next time when he tries again to argue with me with his illegitimate opinion.
                Hey now, some of us (me) love the sh*tty...lol.
                sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Originally posted by Carmeloh View Post
                  I think it's funny that I can come to the conclusion that your are a miserable douchbag who hates his job and his life just by reading your posts. Why don't you quit if you hate it so much you pvssy. All you do is talk bad about this job and have nothing but negative things to say about everything. Did captain fvck you in the ***?
                  Look who it is. Another aux loving butt buddy. Its funny how all you guys who aren't even otj accuse me of hating the job. I love my job. Disliking the aux program for multiple reasons, liberals, etc is all part of the job. Did captain fvck me in the *ss? Do you have something against homosexuals? You do realize APD monitors this site and would love to weed out a little savage such as yourself. Insulting an active MOS while you're being investigated by an active mos, not a smart move. Anyone can trace an ip address on here.

Comment

they way you spell and refer to certain things makes me pretty sure you're a ranter.

and so what if I'm an aux, don't hate bro
                    Last edited by obey33; 05-12-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Good+ol+internet+fight.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/PoliceSeeker-sReactionToThis
                      Last edited by PoliceSeeker; 05-12-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Skell is just a little.. outspoken. So what? Thats his right. He may share different views thsn some. Again. So what?
                        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

image.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^
                          sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                          DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

This is getting off topic hah
                            10-09 0308 XXX
                            Time Flies Quick
                            On This Job

Comment

We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4081 users online. 188 members and 3893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X