300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD light bar

Any tech savvy guys on here know anything about light bars? I got an issue with the light bar(the new style one with the message board). The problem is whenever the light bar won't turn on, the display doesn't want to work and the PA doesn't work either. The front and rear flashers work though. Any suggestions? Our guy who's responsible for the RMP's is a lazy bum so he's no help and FSD takes waaaaay to long.

Reprogramming issue. Nothing you can fix with a fuse.

Those bars are disasters.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
      Reprogramming issue. Nothing you can fix with a fuse.

Those bars are disasters.
      Thanks, thats what I was thinking...they work when they want.

Comment

Only the best for pd. I miss the crown Vic. These new Ford's you cant even fit in them, hmmm I think the RMP IS calling me FAT.

Comment

The new Fusions look very good on the outside, but are crap on the inside. I'm 5'9 and I have to squeeze myself in there. Obviously no cage.
          The Taurus is pretty good, I like it, but not sure if that will be the new RMP. We're getting probably 60% Fusions/40% Impalas now, which is disheartening.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslash View Post
            The new Fusions look very good on the outside, but are crap on the inside. I'm 5'9 and I have to squeeze myself in there. Obviously no cage.
            The Taurus is pretty good, I like it, but not sure if that will be the new RMP. We're getting probably 60% Fusions/40% Impalas now, which is disheartening.
            Same here. I was hoping for a Taurus but they gave me a fusion. I'm 5'11. But hey it's free.
            NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

I'm 6'1" and I found myself more confined in the Taurus than the Fusion.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslash View Post
                That Taurus interceptor is a beast on handling. They still ordering impalas?? God bless your soul..
                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

saw a nys trooper chevy caprice, those look pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by obey33 View Post
                    saw a nys trooper chevy caprice, those look pretty nice.
                    With all the money they make from writing movers the state shoves them nice whips. We can't even keep our cars clean and we have great driver bang up a new Rmp in a 53. If the troopers answered 800 jobs and had to change operator's per tour they would be in bad shape too.

Comment

New chargers coming next fiscal year. It's a shame I'll have to give up my 2010 charger with 45k miles for a new awd one. What's this sharing rmp's you guys are talking about?

25 new Harley's too...I'd rather keep my '06 better than the '08 and newer.
                      Last edited by CAnde; 05-01-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I use one of the new fusions and it has gone back to the shop 3 times so far because the lights/sirens won't work. On the plus side the new computers with the city wifi actually work well.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was on a new 2013 fusion with 8000 miles and the computer wasn't working. Maybe all that rain was affecting it. Cande you must be highway right....the pride and joy of pd.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3119 users online. 178 members and 2941 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X