Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly retired NYPD cop shoots wife in front of kids.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly retired NYPD cop shoots wife in front of kids.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1763182

It's the stories like this that make you sick to your stomach. Incidents like this are also why the NYPD is getting much stricter with the psychological process of getting the job. My prayers are out to the children and the immediate family effected by this. Rest in Peace to the victim.

why does the guy on the left have chevrons but has a white shield

Comment

Originally posted by obey33 View Post
      why does the guy on the left have chevrons but has a white shield
      That's a Sgt. shield. You just can't really tell at first glimpse. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1763182
      sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
      DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Beard and long dreadlocks?

Comment

I just want to know why noones shirt is tucked into their trousers.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Did you see the news on vice where the NYPDs twitter account got backlashed because they tried to start something positive called mynypd which is where people take pictures with police officers and stuff but some people ended up posting pictures of NYPD officers appearently "abusing" there power and what not but a lot of people don't see there are good and bad cops the **** is wrong with everyone saying all cops are pigs lol but it's whatever bro just gotta keep your head up and move toward

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
              Beard and long dreadlocks?
              He was undahcovah mon.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
                Did you see the news on vice where the NYPDs twitter account got backlashed because they tried to start something positive called mynypd which is where people take pictures with police officers and stuff but some people ended up posting pictures of NYPD officers appearently "abusing" there power and what not but a lot of people don't see there are good and bad cops the **** is wrong with everyone saying all cops are pigs lol but it's whatever bro just gotta keep your head up and move toward
                All of those photos had little, no, or incorrect context and some of the photos weren't even the NYPD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4883 users online. 280 members and 4603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X