300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Exam #4300

Hows it going fellas. Im pretty new to the site and am not to sure what to expect but thought it could help in the waiting process. Took exam 4300 back on july '13. Still haven't gotten my list number in the mail yet. Was wondering if anyone else did. Also for people with a better knowledge of the hiring process than me, what kind of wait are we looking at here for this exam?

NYPD 4300: waiting
    NY state police: waiting
    Yonkers PD: waiting
    Last edited by Mbarlow9; 02-04-2014, 12:28 AM.

anyone from this exam get a list number yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mbarlow9 View Post
      Hows it going fellas. Im pretty new to the site and am not to sure what to expect but thought it could help in the waiting process. Took exam 4300 back on july '13. Still haven't gotten my list number in the mail yet. Was wondering if anyone else did. Also for people with a better knowledge of the hiring process than me, what kind of wait are we looking at here for this exam?
      Anywhere from 2.5 to 4 years. Average time is about 3 years from test till you reach the academy so July 2016 would be an estimate.

NYPD Exam 2344 -- 06/2012 || List# 1XXX -- 01/2013
      APD 5: - 5/2014 | Medical: 10/14 - Passed | Written Psych: 10/14 - Completed
      Oral Psych: 11/14 - Passed | BI Meeting: 01/15 - Completed
      JST: 04/15 - Completed | Mini Med: 04/15 - Completed || GOT THE EMAIL! 07/02/15

Comment

Not from your exam but you should be geting your list numbers in the mail soon. And expect about 3 years from when you take the test. Give or take
        Exam 2302
        List: 7xx

APD: 5/2013
        Medical:1/14 -Passed
        Written & Oral Psych:1/14 - Passed
        Investigator Interview: 1/14 - Done
        JST - 3/14 - Passed
        Mini Med - 5/14 - Passed
        Ringing Phone - 7/5 - Picked Up

NYSP
        97.xx List 67xx

Comment

Still waiting on my list number from 4300 also. Hopeful that we will receive them soon. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Comment

exam 4323 , February 3 2014

Hello,
              Do you guys know where can I find a forum for police exam 4323 ??? Thanks

Comment

What's up Michael! I took that exam also as my backup exam, there has not been a forum set up for that exam yet. I think I am going to make one for the 4323 exam soon.

Comment

Originally posted by michael.m View Post
                  Hello,
                  Do you guys know where can I find a forum for police exam 4323 ??? Thanks
                  Just made the forum! if you know anyone else who took our exam let them know also. just search up for it like how you found this one

Comment

Thank you. I found it.

Comment

anyone gets some luck with their list number in the mail yet?

Comment

Nope, called DCAS the other day and they said the list was still not established. Cant believe tomorrow makes 9 months since the exam.
                        Last edited by MLNY95; 03-31-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Please update the forums when list numbers are starting to be sent out! Cant believe its 9 months and counting since the exam was taken. This process is a very good workout for patience..

Comment

Originally posted by MLNY95 View Post
                            Please update the forums when list numbers are starting to be sent out! Cant believe its 9 months and counting since the exam was taken. This process is a very good workout for patience..
                            Same here brother, called DCAS and the list still hasn't been established....any idea as to what all the back up is about? is it just that backlogged theyre still using other lists?

Comment

Same bro I called DCAS about two nights ago with obviously the same results. Usually the wait isn't this long. I have no idea what could be taking so long. We need to find out if the exam before us received list numbers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4780 users online. 328 members and 4452 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X