Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends with a sheriff,they've been doing on field training out at district court and some small things at the jails,basically waiting on the scpd class to join to continue what they have to do that saves money and man power to do it together.

Comment

• CPE5506
      CPE5506 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's relatively good news? Lol

• That's great news.... hopefully it's true! Has anyone heard anything from their investigator lately... been done with the process for a few months now and have not heard anything. They should still be canvassing some people so some people should still be in regular contact with their investigator. Wondering if any of those people have heard anything?

Comment

• SwolTeam6
      SwolTeam6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I generally call my Investigator once every month or two to give small updates about my job, address, and any tickets I could have accrued. They say September, but that was about 2 months ago I'll call them tomorrow and see if they have any news.

Last edited by MmJjohns; 08-17-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Hoping by next week rumors start to pick up. It's almost the end of August soon. Keep hearing the month of September being thrown around. Hopefully we start hearing more accurate information as time goes on!

Comment

• I heard sept 11 is being talked about.

Comment

• SwolTeam6
          SwolTeam6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah wouldn't surprise me.

• Let's hope it's true !

Comment

• So i have been reading thru the posts and don't see any news of the 90's. Any updates? I am assuming next year.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10516 users online. 417 members and 10099 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X