Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to order NYPD dress uniforms?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to order NYPD dress uniforms?

What's the best places to get dress uniforms (summer blouse, reefer coat, and dress trousers) ??

So far out of the 20+ places that are authorized, I've heard Parks, K uniforms in Jamaica and atlantic tactical.

Looking for a good balance of price and quality.
    Exam #0311
    Got the Call 7/6/13

i never went wrong with parks. great material, remember u get what u pay for.

Comment

Park.

Most little authorized shops that sell the dress uniform get it from parks. Parks has that on lock down.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Paul's Police on Tremont Ave in the Bx, his brothers store...think it's the NY cop shope, it's on Metropolitan Ave, down from the correction academy. Parks in the Brooklyn, under the Gowanus Expy are a few reliable ones.
        Hey Kidd, I've got more time On Meal than you have "On the Job"

Comment

All I know is that I'm not EVER buying anything from IBUS. My trousers are like falling apart and the womans shirts are getting annoying lol
          NYPD

East Harlem

Comment

Originally posted by 1911user View Post
            Paul's Police on Tremont Ave in the Bx, his brothers store...think it's the NY cop shope, it's on Metropolitan Ave, down from the correction academy. Parks in the Brooklyn, under the Gowanus Expy are a few reliable ones.
            Metropolitan is terrible.

Comment

Atantic Tactical hands down. Run by ex-cops, too...the only one.
              sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
              DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

is the atlantic tactical quality good DF?? its $130 less than parks.
                Last edited by nitefalcon; 08-31-2013, 01:12 PM.
                Exam #0311
                Got the Call 7/6/13

Comment

Originally posted by Fast05GT View Post
                  All I know is that I'm not EVER buying anything from IBUS. My trousers are like falling apart and the womans shirts are getting annoying lol
                  yea they really screwed themselves over with our class. no one is going to ibus
                  Exam #0311
                  Got the Call 7/6/13

Comment

Where is ibus?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                      Where is ibus?
                      its like 3 blocks from the academy, they issued everyone female shirts this class and then tried to claim it wasn't female shirts. needless to say they are redoing all the shirts now but wont be reissued to us until 10/1
                      Exam #0311
                      Got the Call 7/6/13

Comment

F&j in the bronx. Great quality
                        FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by nitefalcon View Post
                          is the atlantic tactical quality good DF?? its $130 less than parks.
                          They've had the lowest prices and best quality for everything I've ever bought. Great, great staff as well. Stay away from NY Police Shop on Metro and Forest Uniform near the academy.

I can also vouch for Brothers in the Bronx.

RK in Queens has nice people but their quality isn't great.

All of the above goes for all equipment not just class A's.
                          sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                          DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Quick question about our regular gear, what type of boots can we buy? Red Wings, timberlands, bates or does it matter there as long as they are black?

Comment

Hey. I highly recommend these.

They are super light and very good! I just found these a couple of months ago and always wear them while executing warrants in heavy bunker gear.

Bates Velocitor V-Frame Athletic Boots - E04032Bates Velocitor V-Frame Athletic Boots - E04032

Look it up on google. Price varies from around $85-$100 depending on vendor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4975 users online. 313 members and 4662 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X