NYPD January 2014 Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomcar83 View Post
    at the moment, those projection would indicate that a significant increase in attrition is imminent as two twenty-year cohorts are about to retire. About 80-percent of officers retire upon reaching pension eligibility at twenty-years. This means that there is often a spike in attrition when such milestones occur. The Department projects that it is about to enter a period of relatively high attrition. This would mean a corresponding spike in the size of police classes as well. that means 1224 retire this month and another 1250 in up coming july .You had to add the 886 plus the 515 and that was july class . think they were a couple dozen short this july .. They need to man the force cause retires... The PD will be short man power without 1400 class sizes for next 3 classes. and the start was from this july...Bad enough the PD are 3234 short man power already plus retire of about 2500 in aug and coming up july ... Lets all hope for the best and these numbers are right ..
    If some cops were still deciding to stay on the job, but after 'stop-frisk' lawsuit risks... why risk and lose what you already earned.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...KqAXtwXh8cCvnO
    Exam 0309 | Med/JST/Psych/Mini/BI - Pass/Done | Got the call
    Guide to Impact and The Job | Academy Tips for Dummies
    *How to edit your signature - Top right> notifcations> inbox> edit signature (left column)

Comment

• All I will say is David Dinkins

Comment

• Been on investigative review for a year now, any advice, suggestions anyone??í*½í¸ž
        NYCDOC Exam 1311

Comment

• Originally posted by Bourne Ultimatum View Post
          If some cops were still deciding to stay on the job, but after 'stop-frisk' lawsuit risks... why risk and lose what you already earned.

I just hope cops can sue people as well.
          NYPD: Got the email on 12/23/2015 at 7:11 PM

NYS trooper exam: 2013
          NYS trooper score: 96.70%
          List: 7xxx

Comment

• Did any of you see O.com get hacked, or am I the only one? It said F**K THE POLICE on an announcement over the top, then re-directed you to some site that said HACKED! Under that it stated "l33t Pakistani group"

Comment

• Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
              Did any of you see O.com get hacked, or am I the only one? It said F**K THE POLICE on an announcement over the top, then re-directed you to some site that said HACKED! Under that it stated "l33t Pakistani group"
              Idk what the hell that was, but it sure freaked me out for a second. lol

Comment

• hmm i wonder if anything will happen to the hackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
                  Did any of you see O.com get hacked, or am I the only one? It said F**K THE POLICE on an announcement over the top, then re-directed you to some site that said HACKED! Under that it stated "l33t Pakistani group"
                  I saw that. Ish got real.
                  NYPD Exam 2326
                  Score - 9x.xx%
                  &
                  A whole lot more exams.

Comment

This wouldn't make them retire, just will make them do less or nothing at all...if they don't already. Besides, they didn't take indemnification away...just means the city will be in court a lot more than it already is. It won't come from any cop's pocket as long as your indemnified...and 99% of the time you are.

_DF
                    sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                    DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

This city is too liberal. Watch crime go up and you guys get blamed for not taking action. Its a said thing because every city job is going through some sh¡t.
                      FDNY

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomcar83 View Post
                        1)1302 -Handful that were on review (35-70)
                        2)1305 -Handful that were on review (40-75)
                        3)1309-Standby(left overs) + Handful that were on review .(100's)
                        4)1313-95% 4q(some back up exams: could of got in already on earlier exam)(Full exam)
                        5)1315-Starting the 4 q end of Aug/sep(some back up exams: could of got in already on earlier exam)
                        6)1320-Starting the 4 q as early as aug26 /early october.(some back up exams: could of got in already on earlier exam)
                        Only hope for big class is 1224 retire this month and another 1250 in up coming july .
                        First week of july class 15 dropped out ..
                        3rd week 31 dropped out..
                        Another chance for bigger classes as well because of drop outs..
                        You sir are a ****head. Where are you getting these numbers from. Unless you work for APD stop posting stuff like this.
                        The few.
                        The proud.
                        God Bless America

Comment

• Originally posted by BENREYN1 View Post
                          You sir are a ****head. Where are you getting these numbers from. Unless you work for APD stop posting stuff like this.
                          Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by BENREYN1 View Post
                            And your post goes to show you jump to demeaning conclusions before you know how or where he got his info. What if he does work for APD? No need to call ANYONE a ****head.

If you work this way you’re sure soon gonna catch a case real soon with IA as a Cop.
                            Last edited by republicangopmh; 08-25-2013, 04:49 PM.
                            NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                            Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• calm down guys, this process is long and strenuous. everybody needs to take a CHILL PILL.

Comment

• Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
                                And your post goes to show you jump to demeaning conclusions before you know how or where he got his info. What if he does work for APD? No need to call ANYONE a ****head.

If you work this way you’re sure soon gonna catch a case real soon with IA as a Cop.
                                Agreed..
                                New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8236 users online. 248 members and 7988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X