No announcement yet.

NYPD January 2014 Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think jan 14 will hit up to exam 2311 and maybe about half of exam 2311 as well think about it guys they roughly go thur about 10000 ppl a class with 2311 that will leave around 10k 2311 should be the 1309 of this July on the bubble
    July 14- made the list, did not reach list number.
    January 15- here I come !

Comment

Originally posted by Lichargers3113 View Post
      I think jan 14 will hit up to exam 2311 and maybe about half of exam 2311 as well think about it guys they roughly go thur about 10000 ppl a class with 2311 that will leave around 10k 2311 should be the 1309 of this July on the bubble
      Dude you'll say 2311 will make January '14 all the way up until December 31st at 11:59PM. Very slim it'll happen.

Comment

My prediction is January 14 will clear every exam up to half of 2302, but I think it will definitely clear 1320
        NYPD Exam 2344 -- 06/2012 || List# 1XXX -- 01/2013
        APD 5: - 5/2014 | Medical: 10/14 - Passed | Written Psych: 10/14 - Completed
        Oral Psych: 11/14 - Passed | BI Meeting: 01/15 - Completed
        JST: 04/15 - Completed | Mini Med: 04/15 - Completed || GOT THE EMAIL! 07/02/15

Comment

OK so now here we go with the predictions! we'll see how far they get up to in the july academy. nothing is set in stone until... i guess until its set in stone, lol.
          just try to enjoy your summer people. just keep living. i know it feels like youve been waiting for something that will never come but it will and when it does non else matters!
          good luck all!
          exam:1313 (2/2011)
          list #: 2xx
          apd 5:Aug 2012
          Medical: DONE
          Written Psych: DONE
          Oral Psych: DONE
          JST:Not yet
          Meet w/ BI: Not yet
          Mini Med:Not yet

Comment

Originally posted by rebellyuscop View Post
            OK so now here we go with the predictions! we'll see how far they get up to in the july academy. nothing is set in stone until... i guess until its set in stone, lol.
            just try to enjoy your summer people. just keep living. i know it feels like youve been waiting for something that will never come but it will and when it does non else matters!
            good luck all!
            Enitre thread is based on assumptions and predictions. Not is certin ...
            "REMEMBER, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN" !

Comment

Originally posted by rebellyuscop View Post
              good luck all!
              January will be here before we know it
              NYPD Exam 2344 -- 06/2012 || List# 1XXX -- 01/2013
              APD 5: - 5/2014 | Medical: 10/14 - Passed | Written Psych: 10/14 - Completed
              Oral Psych: 11/14 - Passed | BI Meeting: 01/15 - Completed
              JST: 04/15 - Completed | Mini Med: 04/15 - Completed || GOT THE EMAIL! 07/02/15

Comment

@ Rebellyuscop...I hear you pal. I wish I could of have med, and both psychs behind me as well, the anxiety level definitely is lower than it is in the rest of us that haven't start the process yet. But as I said I'm with u on that one, kind of. I bet you all those threads till now have so many different speculations and rumors that we give a lot of good laugher to many Leo's out there... But we are all goo g thru the same process, some of us don't even need to be here on those forums, don't need to ask question and definitely don't wanna see a lot of this BS that is written by a lot of us. Many times ill find those forums to be quiet educating and very informative. Like yesterday J.P posted info about the orientation procedures, academic studies, etc. I could go on and on, the point is Sir, we are all here to kill time Our time will come to drop all the speculations and rumors when things will get serious after we all hopefully graduate.
                I just hope ill make January, that's all. The Rest is in God's hands.
                Last edited by Chris.R.; 07-02-2013, 10:32 PM.
                NYPD Exam 1315
                APD-5: submitted
                Initial Medical: done
                Social Media: done
                Written Psych: done
                Oral Psych: done
                BI: done
                JST: done

Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
                Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
                http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
                Always remembered ...
                http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

sigpic

Comment

I hope you make January as well!
                  Guys question: During the Medical do they take an X-ray of your wrist?
                  Last edited by OrhanTR; 07-02-2013, 10:51 PM.
                  NYPD: Got the email on 12/23/2015 at 7:11 PM

NYS trooper exam: 2013
                  NYS trooper score: 96.70%
                  List: 7xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.R. View Post
                    @ Rebellyuscop...I hear you pal. I wish I could of have med, and both psychs behind me as well, the anxiety level definitely is lower than it is in the rest of us that haven't start the process yet. But as I said I'm with u on that one, kind of. I bet you all those threads till now have so many different speculations and rumors that we give a lot of good laugher to many Leo's out there... But we are all goo g thru the same process, some of us don't even need to be here on those forums, don't need to ask question and definitely don't wanna see a lot of this BS that is written by a lot of us. Many times ill find those forums to be quiet educating and very informative. Like yesterday J.P posted info about the orientation procedures, academic studies, etc. I could go on and on, the point is Sir, we are all here to kill time Our time will come to drop all the speculations and rumors when things will get serious after we all hopefully graduate.
                    I just hope ill make January, that's all. The Rest is in God's hands.
                    yes chris! i too hear you! what will be, will be.
                    time should fly by tho! Dexter is on for another 12 weeks! also the start of hockey football will start once the summer is over, and post season of the mlb time will in deed fly by.
                    i just hope i see you guys along the way. we will wait until we dont have to wait anymore.
                    good luck all!
                    exam:1313 (2/2011)
                    list #: 2xx
                    apd 5:Aug 2012
                    Medical: DONE
                    Written Psych: DONE
                    Oral Psych: DONE
                    JST:Not yet
                    Meet w/ BI: Not yet
                    Mini Med:Not yet

Comment

So here's a random question:

My family is planning a vacation for Christmas... I plan to leave the 15th and be back the 2nd... This shouldn't affect me in any way if I'm 4Q by then right?
                      Exam: 1313/XX
                      APD 5: Done
                      Medical: Done
                      Social Media: Done
                      Written Psych: Done
                      Oral Psych: Done - PASSED!
                      Met with BI: Done
                      JST: Done
                      Mini-medical: Done

January 2014 here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by MissNYPD View Post

My family is planning a vacation for Christmas... I plan to leave the 15th and be back the 2nd... This shouldn't affect me in any way if I'm 4Q by then right?
                        Correct, but you never know your investigator could spring "Hey, I need this form from you by today!". Just let them know before hand, and live your life. 1313 should be golden for Jan. '14.

Comment

I agree totally with PoliceSeeker, also I would add up that informing your Bi will be the first thing I'd do. See what he says, in case there is something he may need, he knows where u r at. And letting him know in advance "maybe" will help him push your file to be signed off by the 15th, u never know MissNYPD.
                          NYPD Exam 1315
                          APD-5: submitted
                          Initial Medical: done
                          Social Media: done
                          Written Psych: done
                          Oral Psych: done
                          BI: done
                          JST: done

Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
                          Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
                          http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
                          Always remembered ...
                          http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if exam 1320 will get hired by jan 2014 my list is 3xx
                            Exam:#1320 List#3**
                            Apd-5: Done 04/13
                            Medical: Done 10/13
                            Social media: Done 10/13
                            Written: Done 10/13
                            Oral: Done 10/13
                            B.i: Done 10/13
                            JST: Passed (2:48) 12/13
                            2nd JST: Passed (2:45) 02/14
                            Mini Med: Done 12/13
                            2nd Mini Med: Done 04/14
                            "Approved for hire"
                            Call: Got the call 7/5/14 @0855

Backup exam 2326 list 1** Recieved Apd-5 12/13

Comment

It's a little risky because as stated, your BI might need something from you last minute. Be sure to get everything in order before you leave. Once you are sure you have everything in order, check again. If you have everything in order and your BI knows that you went on vacation, then it really shouldn't affect you.
                              New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

Hopefully, January gets here quick! Lol..

I REALLY don't like my job.
                                New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4879 users online. 170 members and 4709 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X