Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam: 3314

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I submitted my APD5 on February 20th and my medical is on March 27th

    Comment


    • #77
      Anyone have their medical 6:30 am 3/31/15? Coming from suffolk county.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hey guys I have a quick question. I never received my medical by mail so I contacted their department who confirmed I was scheduled for March 24 at 3pm. I just wanted to know what information was on that paper and is the location in junction queens or are there other locations and what I should bring thank you! My exam was 3314 btw.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Edipus View Post
          Hey guys I have a quick question. I never received my medical by mail so I contacted their department who confirmed I was scheduled for March 24 at 3pm. I just wanted to know what information was on that paper and is the location in junction queens or are there other locations and what I should bring thank you! My exam was 3314 btw.
          Hey Edipus, Here's what the note said, omitting the unnecessary stuff:

          "You will be given a medical. Fasting is not necessary. Please eat before you come and anticipate spending the entire day. Therefore, you are to report as follows:

          One Lefrak City Plaza
          59-17 Junction Boulevard
          Rego Park, N.Y. 11368 - 16th Floor

          On time appearance is mandatory - lateness will not be tolerated. Do not bring friends or relatives to this appt.

          You have to have 45 semester college credits from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 2.0 cumulative GPA to start the process but need 60 by the time of hire.

          Candidates MUST bring the following on their appt date:
          -2 pens with black ink
          -one USPS money order in the amt of $75 for fingerprints (do not fill out)
          -one USPS money order in the amt of $5 for photos (do not fill out)
          -Military candidates bring a copy of their DD214
          -Bring drivers license and 2 photocopies of it
          -Contact lenses or eyeglasses with case (if applicable)
          -Student copy of accredited college transcript and an official college transcript in a sealed envelope (do not open)
          - Copy of naturalization paperwork

          Candidates should
          -WEAR PROPER BUSINESS ATTIRE
          For men, a suit or slacks and a sport coat with tie
          for women, pants suit or dress or combination skirt and blouse
          Military and other agency uniforms should not be worn
          -Know their resident precinct or the name of the Police department that covers their home area
          -Know their exam and list number."


          Thats about it, shoot me a pm if you have any questions.
          NYPD
          Exam# 3314
          Taken - 1/2
          Score - 90.9%
          List - 6XX
          APD5- 1/15
          Oral- Done
          Psych- Done
          JST- 3:30

          Comment


          • #80
            My buddy had his medical in January and he said he needed a copy of his high school diploma. However, I did not see that on our medical. I guess they changed the needed material? Also... Where is the best place to park close to the building. My medical is March 30th at 6:30 AM

            Comment


            • #81
              Just got my med. letter today in the mail....my med. is on for april 1st at 3pm.

              Comment


              • #82
                Mines too question do you need your license for the medical

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Isaaaaaa View Post
                  Mines too question do you need your license for the medical
                  You need two copies of an ID, so a passport works as well.
                  NYPD
                  Exam# 3314
                  Taken - 1/2
                  Score - 90.9%
                  List - 6XX
                  APD5- 1/15
                  Oral- Done
                  Psych- Done
                  JST- 3:30

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    If anyone has their medical on the Friday March 27th at 6:30am and lives in the bronx near the grand concouse area let me know if you need a ride.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by EdNY View Post
                      If anyone has their medical on the Friday March 27th at 6:30am and lives in the bronx near the grand concouse area let me know if you need a ride.

                      You still need a transcrip even if I got my degree

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Yes you need a sealed official transcript

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hey guys question...I have my medical on Friday the 27th but I'm not feeling well. Is it a good idea to reschedule ?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by EdNY View Post
                            Hey guys question...I have my medical on Friday the 27th but I'm not feeling well. Is it a good idea to reschedule ?
                            yeah, I would. theyre going to take your blood pressure, test your vision and hearing, and do an EKG on you. depending on what you have an how sick you are, that my affect the results they'll get. how sick are you?
                            NYPD
                            Exam# 3314
                            Taken - 1/2
                            Score - 90.9%
                            List - 6XX
                            APD5- 1/15
                            Oral- Done
                            Psych- Done
                            JST- 3:30

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Progen4487 View Post
                              yeah, I would. theyre going to take your blood pressure, test your vision and hearing, and do an EKG on you. depending on what you have an how sick you are, that my affect the results they'll get. how sick are you?
                              Yea that's what I was thinking..... headache slight sore throat and a runny nose
                              Last edited by EdNY; 03-25-2015, 05:24 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                If you can bang it out, do it. In all honesty you'll only be there till 1 or 2. So it's up to you
                                I thought you had severe flu or something.Lol
                                NYPD
                                Exam# 3314
                                Taken - 1/2
                                Score - 90.9%
                                List - 6XX
                                APD5- 1/15
                                Oral- Done
                                Psych- Done
                                JST- 3:30

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4903 users online. 327 members and 4576 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X