Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseam53 View Post
    Me too sir, me too.

But do i really have to do the JST again?

I mean i know the mini med is before every class but the JST is the same way?
    JST is good for 1 yr.
    Exam: 1313/XX
    APD 5: Done
    Medical: Done
    Social Media: Done
    Written Psych: Done
    Oral Psych: Done - PASSED!
    Met with BI: Done
    JST: Done
    Mini-medical: Done

January 2014 here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by MissNYPD View Post
      JST is good for 1 yr.
      Lol cool
      New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

ABOUT THE JST

NO, ITS NO LONGER A YEAR. They started making guys retake it before every class starting this class
        July 13
        Called 10:23am

Comment

That's right! I plan to enter the academy in the best shape of my life!

On another note. im glad you made this thread! I was going to make this thread today Lol..

Im not getting on in january 2013.. it's going to be july 2013 for me..

Or hmm..dare i say it.. April 2013? LOL (wishful thinking lol)

i would like april, would work perfectly for me as may/june/july/august are slow months at my company and i usually have to look for extra work..

however i am going away in late april, being able to do thursday-sunday is much better then just saturday/sunday, BUT i would rather be at the academy
          July 13

Comment

Originally posted by hcky3303 View Post
            i would like april, would work perfectly for me as may/june/july/august are slow months at my company and i usually have to look for extra work..

however i am going away in late april, being able to do thursday-sunday is much better then just saturday/sunday, BUT i would rather be at the academy
            As far as im concerned, the earlier we get in the better. I am annoyed i couldnt make this january class that's why im hoping for april. July seems so far away hahaa

Comment

Will July 2013 be when 0140 gets touched?
              Exam: 0140
              LIST: 1***
              Academy: January 2013

Comment

I agree, I was hoping for January 2013
                Exam: 0140
                LIST: 1***
                Academy: January 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Nypd dream View Post
                  I can't answer that question because i am from exam 8051. I should have been in the july 2012 class with the rest of my peers. I passed everything but i am missing this january class because i have 58 credits not 60.

As i understand it, they may or may not touch exam 0140 but they do have a chance in january. Logically, this means that they are all set for july 2013.

Good luck.

Comment

As far as im concerned, the earlier we get in the better. I am annoyed i couldnt make this january class that's why im hoping for april. July seems so far away hahaa
                    its amazing how fast 6 months went, i was thinking the same thing this past jULY

no way to say for certain, all a numbers game, but in theory we should

I agree, I was hoping for January 2013
                    i doubt many werent, but take advantage of the extra time, remain positive, and stay out of trouble
                    July 13

Comment

does 1313 even stand a chance at this class if 0140 doesnt make january?

Comment

Originally posted by fjjg View Post
                        does 1313 even stand a chance at this class if 0140 doesnt make january?
                        same as my other answer.. all depends on #'s, wont know more until we know aprx who gets called for JAN.. there will be 03x tests w hold overs, 0140 his very big.. so a big class maybe, a small class may not even clear 0140
                        July 13

Comment

I am going to re-open my case the first day that i am able to in January.

I don't want any surprises. Also, I'd like to be 4Q and ready for hire long before the class starts so i can focus on being in good shape and things like that.

Comment

I am going to re-open my case the first day that i am able to in January.

I don't want any surprises. Also, I'd like to be 4Q and ready for hire long before the class starts so i can focus on being in good shape and things like that.
                            thats a good thought, but the 4Q part usually doesnt come until near the final month or so before the class...
                            July 13

Comment

But all i have left is for them to finish my BI..they did the residency check two days ago lol..

I was just going to reschedule my JST and mini med in january/ february so i can be all set..

Comment

But all i have left is for them to finish my BI..they did the residency check two days ago lol..

I was just going to reschedule my JST and mini med in january/ february so i can be all set..
                                the residency isnt a Q and the mini med wont happen till may/june for new class, thats why i said you won't..

what can help others is if those of you that do not have one, make a signature like mine, it helps keep track of what test/list numbers have completed what
                                July 13

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4118 users online. 134 members and 3984 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X