300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAUSNUSAR View Post
    The best response still goes to William Roland at the beginning of this thread spreading his misinformation and lies about the title. Making the ridiculous statement that isos start near 50k LOL. I understand hes just doing the nyscopba thing and blowing smoke in all our asses while he sits there making 100k
    I left after 5.5 years and wasn’t even at 50k. It’s a joke.

Comment

• Curious to see how the state will even put out another exam for this after the last one failed miserably.

Comment

• TheSlammer
        TheSlammer commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean?

• So did any of you hard chargers pass?

Comment

• I heard from someone in investigations in albany that they will be doing away with the ISO title. Anyone here anything like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdrew View Post
          I heard from someone in investigations in albany that they will be doing away with the ISO title. Anyone here anything like this?
          Haven’t they been saying that forever

Comment

• Hey, has anyone heard they are currently re writing the Safety and Security Officer Trainee title classification to include NYSDOCCS? I heard the state was looking to do away with titles containing multiple overlapping and cross functional duties. The state mental and developmental hospital SSOs were once ISO positions back in the 1970s until their upgrade. I had heard the state was looking to re merge those titles titles again or basically phase out the ISO title like they did with the WTO series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightsquad View Post
              Hey, has anyone heard they are currently re writing the Safety and Security Officer Trainee title classification to include NYSDOCCS? I heard the state was looking to do away with titles containing multiple overlapping and cross functional duties. The state mental and developmental hospital SSOs were once ISO positions back in the 1970s until their upgrade. I had heard the state was looking to re merge those titles titles again or basically phase out the ISO title like they did with the WTO series.
              Does that mean ISOs will become SSOs? I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightsquad View Post
                Hey, has anyone heard they are currently re writing the Safety and Security Officer Trainee title classification to include NYSDOCCS? I heard the state was looking to do away with titles containing multiple overlapping and cross functional duties. The state mental and developmental hospital SSOs were once ISO positions back in the 1970s until their upgrade. I had heard the state was looking to re merge those titles titles again or basically phase out the ISO title like they did with the WTO series.
                Where did you hear this from?

Comment

• Can they really do that since both titles are different agencies?

Comment

• Did you pull this out of thin air? State your sources partner. Id go back to the ISO title if it becomes 12. Im sure every SSO in the state will try to transfer. I on the other hand am friends with someone in investigations and I hear that they want to merge the title with correction officers. However, as someone stated, they have been talking about this for some time.

Comment

• Sounds like more and more doccs bs keeps hitting the ears and mouths of isos.....Very sad. Only if we had a union that gave a actual **** about anyone but themselves.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5033 users online. 175 members and 4858 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X