Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3309

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3309

    Just wondering if anyone is planning on taking exam 3309? What would be the expected academy 2 half of 2015?

  • #2
    Originally posted by atsteele View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is planning on taking exam 3309? What would be the expected academy 2 half of 2015?
    July 2014 or January 2015.. damn that sounds like forever :/
    sigpicRookie Correction Officer

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya man, good thing I still need to finish 2 years of school.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by atsteele View Post
        Ya man, good thing I still need to finish 2 years of school.
        Do your thing and stay out of trouble..
        sigpicRookie Correction Officer

        Comment


        • #5
          So most likely a January 2015 academy

          Comment


          • #6
            bump anyone ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Solid Snake12 View Post
              Do your thing and stay out of trouble..
              Best advice yet...avoid summons/moving violations at all cost.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
                Best advice yet...avoid summons/moving violations at all cost.
                You can count on that. Good luck to everyone taking the test.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What kind of grade does someone need on the NYPD test to ensure that they have a high ranking and would realistically get hired at some point? (assuming you pass every other step)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by trooperdan911 View Post
                    What kind of grade does someone need on the NYPD test to ensure that they have a high ranking and would realistically get hired at some point? (assuming you pass every other step)
                    as long as you pass the test with a 70+ you're going to go through the hiring process.. if you want a high list number you have to score high I'm talking 90+ but again that doesn't really matter since everyone has the same chance of getting hired if you passed the test

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll be taking the test saturday.

                      I heard that if you dont use your 5 vet points, you can use 2 1/2 at a promotional exam, is it worth it to use the vet points? is it really going to speed up the process that much?

                      Good luck everyone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 31bv5 View Post
                        I'll be taking the test saturday.

                        I heard that if you dont use your 5 vet points, you can use 2 1/2 at a promotional exam, is it worth it to use the vet points? is it really going to speed up the process that much?

                        Good luck everyone.
                        nope! vet points will not speed up the process all it does is add 5 points to your total score you will have to wait just like everyone else

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          DO NOT USE VET POINTS!! not worth it. use it on promotinal exam once you get one like the sgt. test.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
                            DO NOT USE VET POINTS!! not worth it. use it on promotinal exam once you get one like the sgt. test.
                            Will do, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Took this exam last week scored a 96. Wish the hiring process wasn't so slow but its certainly worth the wait. Good luck to all the 3309 people!
                              NYPD EXAM #3309: 96.4XX

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 7672 users online. 325 members and 7347 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X