Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeJJ84
    commented on 's reply
    thank you. I’m just nervous. I’m 35 now. So this is my last chance.

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    It took me a few months. Everyones different so you have to wait and see

• MikeJJ84
    replied
    Good morning guys,
    I had my psych interview last week and they requested my records from my primary doctor. I have only been going to him for a year because I just moved here a year ago. I have like 3-4 visits with him. Nothing but routine stuff and I was sick one time. How long do you think it would be till they make a decision. I’m on “Review”.

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikita1 View Post
    Hey, guys so I got called in to do my medical for the NYPD. I am worried though because I got a psych DQ for the NYPD cadets( I think it was because I lied about my job attendance) even though I passed everything else, I am worried that if I got through this process for P.O now they will base me off of the cadet exam and just DQ me again because they have the other DQ already on file. I was looking into other police agencies like the Pennsylvania State Troopers where they would have no record of my prior DQ for cadets and to be honest I would love too work for the NYPD I am just worried that if I get this DQ then I have no shot for any police agencies and would have too go through this gruesome process of appealing. Any suggestions on what I should do? (My record is clean, had a few driving infractions, never been in trouble seriously with the law). Any Replies Greatly Appreciated
    why you always lying?

Leave a comment:

• dalmus
    replied
    Hello guys - Does anyone here have experience with NYPD CSC Appeals?

I was wondering how long after NYPDs deadline to submit documents do we hear back from either party - NYPD or CSC.

For me, NYPD deadline was 2 Saturdays ago but I haven’t heard anything yet whether or not NYPD submitted the documents...

Leave a comment:

• dalmus
    commented on 's reply
    I tried to call on Tuesday for a status update( because NYPD’s deadline to respond was last Saturday and I didn’t receive any update then) and the person who picked up the phone said that “all I know is that the case is still opened” - he didn’t elaborate at all...

• Nikita1
    replied
    How did I lie about fraud ? And who said it was not a big deal ?

Leave a comment:

• rb1152013
    commented on 's reply
    Best advice I can give is be honest about everything from this point forward and hope they’re in a forgiving nature when you show up to your psych.

• CCCSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikita1 View Post
    Hey, guys so I got called in to do my medical for the NYPD. I am worried though because I got a psych DQ for the NYPD cadets( I think it was because I lied about my job attendance) even though I passed everything else, I am worried that if I got through this process for P.O now they will base me off of the cadet exam and just DQ me again because they have the other DQ already on file. I was looking into other police agencies like the Pennsylvania State Troopers where they would have no record of my prior DQ for cadets and to be honest I would love too work for the NYPD I am just worried that if I get this DQ then I have no shot for any police agencies and would have too go through this gruesome process of appealing. Any suggestions on what I should do? (My record is clean, had a few driving infractions, never been in trouble seriously with the law). Any Replies Greatly Appreciated
    You LIED about fraud and think it’s not a big deal..? Not only will this follow you to NYPD, it will follow you FOREVER.

Leave a comment:

• Nikita1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nickyrisky
    replied
    How long after do most people get a response from PD after the lawyer sends them everything?

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    They wont tell you anything.

Keep waiting.

• CCCSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Vista View Post

Two speeders. A suspension speeding, and a second speeder while on probation which is most likely going to result in another suspension- enlist into the reserves, stay clean- probably going to have to have a few years good behavior.
    You can’t enlist while on probation.

Leave a comment:

• nybluuline
    commented on 's reply
    I thought it was more likely to win a case with csc?

• Bravo16
    commented on 's reply
    Very rare to won a case.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9863 users online. 469 members and 9394 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X