Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Huh? That makes no sense.

• Wa1rior
    replied
    Originally posted by nickyrisky View Post
    Hey everyone, This is a question for the people that received an NOPD used a lawyer and went on a second interview with NYPD Psych. Long story short I went on my second interview a few weeks ago and I think everything went well. Just wondering for the people that went on a second interview how long it took to hear back and get an answer. Thanks
    What do you guys went over if you don't mind.

Leave a comment:

• nickyrisky
    replied
    Hey everyone, This is a question for the people that received an NOPD used a lawyer and went on a second interview with NYPD Psych. Long story short I went on my second interview a few weeks ago and I think everything went well. Just wondering for the people that went on a second interview how long it took to hear back and get an answer. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    Just answer the questions quickly without putting much thought into them. Naturally may answer some differently. If you were perfectly consistent id be kore concerned lol

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    appealed March 2019 and just went for a second interview 2 weeks ago

• A.Rem
    commented on 's reply
    ColdCoffee Vista, thank you both for the responses and yes I agree the best bet is to wait it out. What can we do, we expect the unexpected. Something will work out, we waited this long we can wait some more. My psych doctor was Dr. Gailbraith. Once again thank you and stay safe all of you.

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not uncommon to wait this long. Civil Service in general works slowly- then Factor in the current state of affairs with the corona. I would think That the psychologists departure would help you. If the Civil Service Commission decided to have a hearing, how could a Psychologist from the department who wasn’t there when the interview was done answer questions about the interview and what you said? My bet is that some point they will bring you back in for another interview. Just wait it out.

• ky.96
    commented on 's reply
    nickyrisky yeah in process if the appeal since October. Haven’t heard anything yet...hbu?

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    yep same here.. It's all a waiting game and hoping for the best.. did you appeal?

• ColdCoffee
    commented on 's reply
    I think as per another member in these forums named "Vista" he mentioned that if the Psych DR no longer works with the department, it is good for your Appeal Lawyer as it is difficult for another Psych to defend the opinion of another psychologist,

Who was the Psych DR. who DQ'd you?

Also it may depend on the reason you were NOD in the first place the Civil Service Commission may or may not be in your favor.

• A.Rem
    replied
    Hello everyone, hope each of one you are doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. Just a quick question, currently appealing my Psych DQ. Files were sent May, 2019. Received a NOD in December 2019. Filed appeal with the Civil Service Commission in January 2020. Nothing yet, discovering my Psych Dr left the NYPD back in 2019 of fall does that help with the appeal process of any sorts? Thank you and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• ky.96
    replied
    nickyrisky dude I literally Went there and shaved both of legs and they deadass send me an nopd few days later. Passed mini med but psych.....
    Last edited by ky.96; 05-12-2020, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    didn't fail the mini med

• Just9302
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that man. Is there any chance you failed the mini med and thats why you got the NOPD? I'm trying to figure out why they'd spend the money to have us tested for drugs just to know they want to NOPD us for psych. Can't find any information on this or other posters about it

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    I was on psych review but was still being asked to go for a mini medical. Unfortanentaly I also got an NOPD right after I went for the medical. You either will be cleared or will have an NOPD email soon. What happened to me but I wish you the best of luck and hope you get cleared!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4059 users online. 229 members and 3830 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X