Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Hi guys, you guys know us here are either psych dq or psych review. I have started this thread so we can help each other pass info OK. First of all on my personal opinion if your on psych review for the most part (not all the times) if your on review your going to get a latter soon like 3 months after your psych interview that you have been DQ ok. It happen to me and allot of us lately got the latter and we are on process of appealing it. am exam 8329 and list 5** for July class.Let's help each other out start out as why got dq, what exam are you and what your planes are doing about this dq.
    Last edited by nycapomts; 02-25-2012, 12:10 AM.

• J2H
    commented on 's reply
    Not everyone is fit for this lifestyle

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Vista for the clarification.

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    Wouldnt they just DQ me again after seeing my file?

• Vista
    replied
    Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
    Im curious, does writing your own statement of appeal work or is this method completely useless? Alot of people just go straight to hiring a lawyer and a private psych and probably never attempt to write their own appeal. Anyone have any luck with this?
    What would it say, that you believe that the psychologist is wrong? Of course you do, but how do you expect to write an unbiased opinion of yourself?

Now, more importantly- even if they would release your file to you (which they won’t, only a licensed psychologist can view it) are you qualified to review it?

Writing your own appeal is a waste waste of paper- should just use it to wipe yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    I had dismissed minor traffic summonses- mostly lights, tints- never had more than a 2 Point Traffic conviction and they hammered me- they the original charge as negative LE contact, not the final dispo.

• PRNY
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Vista.

• Vista
    replied
    Updated: Some have expressed concern of their Inability to reach Dr. Lerner in his time of illness, of which, I myself learned of on here.

Dr. Lerner was in fact hospitalized and is recovering. He will be returning to work in the coming weeks and will complete the appeals at that time.
    Last edited by Vista; 05-17-2019, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    See my post low regarding Dr. Lerner’s anticipated return to work.
    Last edited by Vista; 05-17-2019, 07:13 AM.

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    And I’m sure you reached out to Rob kronenberg?

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    It says sealed but they still see it, read it, and are free to use it against you.

• CARRIER30
    replied
    Yes Dr Lerner has received my records, scheduled an app for 2nd interview & then cancelled the interview due to him being ill

Leave a comment:

• CARRIER30
    replied
    Originally posted by Vista View Post
    He won’t leave you hanging- Dr. Lerner is a good guy, he’s pretty on point with things and he speaks with Kronenberg daily- I just sent him (Lerner)a message no reply yet but I spoke with Him about a month ago, he took my friends case. I’ll let you guys know if I make contact. Has he received your records yet?

Yes- Rob Kronenberg can be tough to get in touch with. Keep in mind, he works alone and does these cases in his retirement. While he’s been tough to get in touch with he has always gotten stuff done well before the deadline. If I don’t hear from mark, I’ll try and reach out to Rob.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    Hiring an independent psychologist is mandatory.

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    I think the decision is good for 3 years from date of original interview. So by the time you take a test, gets graded- you process- your right at the Mark.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7850 users online. 329 members and 7521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X