Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gkov
    replied
    Howdy! So I was a psych DQ on exam 4306 (ancient). I went through the process with CSC and got my DQ vacated. I'm just wondering if they vacated it because I only had 3 months left on that exam till it expired or if they vacated it for other reasons. Anyone else end up in that boat?

Going through the process again though on 0320. Got my oral psych coming up in a couple weeks. Rumor has it they want 500 bodies for July so they're trying to rush qualified candidates through.

Leave a comment:

• ky.96
    commented on 's reply
    Thats great news, keep us updated.

• Wa1rior
    replied
    I just got the awesome news that I will be getting my second psychological interview next month after receiving the preliminary decision. It originally said that it was going to take between 6 to 10 months but they told me that things are moving fast. So if anyone is waiting like me be ready.

Leave a comment:

• Lijames631
    replied
    They will definitely look at your old file, and it will play a part of oral psych. Don’t try to leave anything out on your new written exam they do compare the two.

Leave a comment:

• PatriotNY
    replied
    Good evening, I haven’t been on this forum in a very long time. I have a question and if anyone has some useful information I would really appreciate it. So back in 2014 I went through the hiring process for PD and was deemed not qualified. Received an email stating the reason why in 2015. Due to the fact I was going through the process for DOC I didn’t push the issue to appeal, I just left it alone. I got hired with DOC 2015. Now I’m thinking of registering for the upcoming PD exam. So my question is how will the DQ from 2014-15 effect me going through the process in the future?

Leave a comment:

• ky.96
    replied
    Wa1rior good stuff man...I remember you and I were fighting forever with these appeals and DQ's))

Can you please tell me when was NYPDs report due to the commission? As I stated above, mine was on 02/04/21, I am just trying to get an approximate time frame. TY

Leave a comment:

• ky.96
    replied
    Vista Thank you for the info in the above post, im just anxious to get any info from any agency smhh

Leave a comment:

• Wa1rior
    replied
    Old as hell Exam 7323 #98xx. I was supposed to go to the Academy back in April of 2019.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    I guess that's good. What exam are you on?

• Wa1rior
    replied
    I just received a email regarding my appeal that I will be having a 2nd interview within the next 6 to 10 months. My documents were send back in March 18 of 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    @Ky.96

It takes many MONTHS after all parties submit their reports for CSC to get to your case. If i were to guess, 6-9 months easily. Remember CSC handles many issues for all city agencies including DQ cases.

• ky.96
    commented on 's reply
    Hey man, when was NYPD supposed to send your report to CSC? Mine was on 02/08/21 and still haven't gotten an email from them affirming or reversing that decision.

• A.Rem
    commented on 's reply
    I got a email from my lawyer. It was a forward email from the CSC. And thank you hope for the best.

• ericcartman34
    commented on 's reply
    When did you receive this information? To my knowledge the Psych decision is valid for 30 months. Going through the process immediately after a decision may present a little bit of an obstacle. Best of luck.

• A.Rem
    replied
    Hello, hope everyone is well and safe. After almost waiting a year for my decision on the CSC. I got a AFFIRMED on my psychological DQ from the NYPD and CSC. It’s disheartening, I took the recent one and in the process of that exam, will there be a same result? Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2698 users online. 187 members and 2511 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X