Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC_C
    commented on 's reply
    He's ALLLLLL hype!!! He def over charges for NOOOO reason what's so ever. He's nice when he sees that your interested after you pay him its hard to get in contact and his overall service is horrible. I rather take my chances with other Attorneys that are a lot cheaper. Im sure people have used others and got the NOD of course but word is Kronenberg has the highest overturn rate which is completely FALSE!!!! Again don't believe the HYPE!!!
    I have tons of people that messaged me saying the same. Im sorry if I'm being very honest.

On a positive note i hope everything works out for you. (Don't use Kronenberg)

• KateA
    commented on 's reply
    Why would you not recommend Kronenberg?

• DThomasNYPD
    replied
    Post delete
    Last edited by DThomasNYPD; 02-26-2020, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NYC_C
    replied
    Whats going on people I received a NOD back in November 2019 in which i used kronenberg (I don't recommend). In October received an email to start the process for exam 8339 which i put on hold. In December of 2019 I decided to do the process again just for the hell of it and I passed Psych. I strongly think is who you get. I got DQ'd for some odd reason in the first place. For those who think your out give it another try, you never know. Good Luck to everyone

Leave a comment:

• datguyvin
    replied
    I've read posts where people have been on psych review and got an email for the mini medical. I was just wondering if anyone who was in this position get offered the employment?

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't say its abnormal, they want to give you another shot. Answer honestly, dont overhangs stuff and remain consistent....... talk to you Appeal psych before you go

• Vista
    replied
    Just to give a heads up here.... be careful who you hire.... There as a "attorney" who also was a Psychologist who had to surrender his Psychology and Law License because he was a shelster. Some here used him, unfortunately. Make sure you pick someone who is reputable.

Rob Kronenberg and Mark Lerner can be reached through this very informative website.
    https://www.psychologicaldisqualificationappeals.com

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it definitely will. You will be forced to disclose it. It will raise a red flag. They will inquire about it with nypd

• pa/ny321
    commented on 's reply
    Is this normal?

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    Kronenberg and Dr Lerner

• Wa1rior
    replied
    Originally posted by 12gang12 View Post
    I got a NOPD. If I withdraw is it considered a withdraw or a DQ in regards to me applying to other departments.
    I don't want to sound like "CCCSD" but please read the document completely. It will tell you, the answer you seeking.

Leave a comment:

• 12gang12
    replied
    I got a NOPD. If I withdraw is it considered a withdraw or a DQ in regards to me applying to other departments.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    Means they are on the fence on making a decision. It could go either direction. Contact your appeal psych. Who did you use?

• Vista
    commented on 's reply
    Are you in the midst of an appeal?

• nickyrisky
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by nickyrisky; 02-20-2020, 12:39 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9345 users online. 334 members and 9011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X