Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shady9206 View Post
    Any way to find out why one is on psyc review?
    The only time you will ever learn details of your psychological decision, is if you recieved a noticed of proposed disqualification and Initiate the appeal process. Once You do that, NYPD Will release your file to an appeal psychologist of your choosing. (i highly reccomend Dr. Mark Letner). Once it is recieved, you can review the strengths and weaknesses of the NYPD's decision and, based on your own judgement either continue to appeal or walk away.

NYPD Will never give you details, or your records directly. Once the window to initiate an appeal closes, so does your oppurtunity to afford your self a review those records.
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
      The only time you will ever learn details of your psychological decision, is if you recieved a noticed of proposed disqualification and Initiate the appeal process. Once You do that, NYPD Will release your file to an appeal psychologist of your choosing. (i highly reccomend Dr. Mark lerner). Once it is recieved, you can review the strengths and weaknesses of the NYPD's decision and, based on your own judgement either continue to appeal or walk away.

NYPD Will never give you details, or your records directly. Once the window to initiate an appeal closes, so does your oppurtunity to afford your self a review those records.
      Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by officerhopeful99 View Post
        I've been on psych review since my late March Oral Psych interview. Apparently it started out as a 1X review, and they needed an arrest report. They got it in June. It has since moved to "2X" but not a fail, just that a supervisor has my case and a decision should be made "soon". Does anyone have a situation similar to this or any advice to give me? I don't have a good feeling about it.

Some other background info: my exam is 3310, and I was scheduled for Mini Med for July but obviously 3309 was the cutoff. Now at scheduling they're saying I can't schedule mini med until my investigator gets his supervisor to give the OK. My investigator says they wont schedule me while I'm on psych review but he said that for July also and I got the mini med anyway. Scheduling says he's wrong and you always complete all of the steps no matter what because psych can make their decision at any moment.

Don't know what to do. I can schedule my JST right now, but don't see the point of going if I can't also get a mini med scheduled.
        quick question
        i been on review for a while now too but i just got a call to come in for mini meds...
        how do i and where do i contact psyc department to get the ball rolling.
        left tons of messages and not one got back to me.
        what the heck is going on!?!?!?
        Test: 2344 taken on 05/2012
        List: 1xxx on 01/2013
        APD: 2/14/2014 Completed 5/22/14
        Medical: 9/29/14 PASSED
        Written Psych: 10/20/14 (DONE)
        Meet with BI: 10/23/14 (DONE)
        Oral Psych: 10/29 (DONE)(ON REVIEW)
        JST: 2/23/15 (DONE 2:40) 8/15/15 (DONE 2:50)
        Mini-Med: (DONE 9/14/15)

Comment

• I was called yesterday for a 2nd oral I took my first oral like 2 weeks ago. Has anyone experienced this? How was it? Did you have the same Pysc Dr? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC13 View Post
            I was called yesterday for a 2nd oral I took my first oral like 2 weeks ago. Has anyone experienced this? How was it? Did you have the same Pysc Dr? Thanks in advance
            You were probably on review for something and they are calling you back in.
            i been on review for some time now but just got called for my mini med for this monday. do not know what is going on.
            Test: 2344 taken on 05/2012
            List: 1xxx on 01/2013
            APD: 2/14/2014 Completed 5/22/14
            Medical: 9/29/14 PASSED
            Written Psych: 10/20/14 (DONE)
            Meet with BI: 10/23/14 (DONE)
            Oral Psych: 10/29 (DONE)(ON REVIEW)
            JST: 2/23/15 (DONE 2:40) 8/15/15 (DONE 2:50)
            Mini-Med: (DONE 9/14/15)

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Originally posted by NYC13 View Post
              I was called yesterday for a 2nd oral I took my first oral like 2 weeks ago. Has anyone experienced this? How was it? Did you have the same Pysc Dr? Thanks in advance
              You got a call back to appear again because they are unclear of wether to pass or fail you. You will show up again which is way better than to put you on review or to give you a proposal disqualification. You will not be seen by the same doctor. You will be seen by someone else. It will be very similar to the preview oral interview but this might be shorter and they might focus on things they weren't clear about. Don't panic, this is actually a good thing. Just stay positive and answer politely and be nice. Don't exaggerate anything and be calm at all time. Yes sir no sir yes ma'm no ma'm...
              Last edited by AhmedAlmelaiki; 09-12-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Ok I feel a little better now! Thank you guys so much for your thoughts I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok I feel a little better now! Thank you guys so much for your thoughts I appreciate it!

My son recieved a call last week to appear for a second oral interview, He didn't even know he was on review, he completed everything in the process mini med, JST, BACKGROUND CHECK. Really weird he thought he was going in October now he might be DQ pending the outcome of this interview.

Comment

• I'm in the same boat! I was send a email last Tuesday that my mini med was scheduled for this Monday! And then I got a call yesterday that I have a 2nd oral next week also. I'm still gonna go to the mini med on Monday.

Comment

• I see you took the test in 2009, why did it take so long to get called ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjaecho View Post
                        quick question
                        i been on review for a while now too but i just got a call to come in for mini meds...
                        how do i and where do i contact psyc department to get the ball rolling.
                        left tons of messages and not one got back to me.
                        what the heck is going on!?!?!?

You dont call them. Do your minimed and whatever the dept asks of you and wait.
                        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post
                          My son recieved a call last week to appear for a second oral interview, He didn't even know he was on review, he completed everything in the process mini med, JST, BACKGROUND CHECK. Really weird he thought he was going in October now he might be DQ pending the outcome of this interview.
                          A second oral is not the worst thing. It means their "on the fence". When is his second interview? It may benefit him to check out www.lawenforcementpeptalk.com

you retired in 03?
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

You may or may not be seeing the same person. Theirs obviously something they wish too address, it's better that they are affording you that chance rather then send you "out to pasture"
                            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Gotcha thanks Vista I fell a little better..

Comment

Gotcha thanks Vista I fell a little better..

Remember consistency is key. You shiuld be able to figure out what their focusing on- you want to show everythings in the passed, you learned from it, moved on... If you were that bad they wouldnt have given you a second shot.
                                Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10046 users online. 488 members and 9558 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X