Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as of today, I'm still on psych review (double R). Whatever that means ? Vista would you know anything about it or anyone else? What this double R means?

Comment

• Did you at least get called for a second interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
        Did you at least get called for a second interview?
        No

Comment

• Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
          Well as of today, I'm still on psych review (double R). Whatever that means ? Vista would you know anything about it or anyone else? What this double R means?
          Could mean your on psych review and investigative review.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon434 View Post
            Could mean your on psych review and investigative review.
            You could be on investigative review while being on psych review? That I didn't know

Comment

• Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
              You could be on investigative review while being on psych review? That I didn't know

Yes but RR likely means a different level of review, within psych services it self.

Often their are multiple levels of supervisory review, as well as outside consultants involved.
              Last edited by Vista; 08-29-2015, 02:10 PM.
              Problems with a psych exam?
              Have an upcoming
              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
              you make up your mind.
              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Check your spam folders, some have been getting notices of proposed disqualifications via email.

And as far as being held up after an appeal- multiple candidates who won their appeals, were called for this passed class and are currently in tve academy.
                Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                you make up your mind.

Comment

• If I can just bud in real quick, what number are you guys calling to get this info as far as "1x" and "RR" status? Im on the same 3310 exam as the gentleman above, and have been on review since late march as well. The only difference being I was rushed through and completed everything up until the mini-med, which is when I was placed on review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_perez View Post
                    If I can just bud in real quick, what number are you guys calling to get this info as far as "1x" and "RR" status? Im on the same 3310 exam as the gentleman above, and have been on review since late march as well. The only difference being I was rushed through and completed everything up until the mini-med, which is when I was placed on review.
                    Just wait it out and see.

Comment

If I can just bud in real quick, what number are you guys calling to get this info as far as "1x" and "RR" status? Im on the same 3310 exam as the gentleman above, and have been on review since late march as well. The only difference being I was rushed through and completed everything up until the mini-med, which is when I was placed on review.

Are you on psych, investigative or medical review?
                      Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                        Are you on psych, investigative or medical review?
                        Psych Review.

Comment

Psych Review.

Just wait it out. Calling and being told a status that you dont even know what it means wont help you. Plus you may annoy them.
                          Last edited by Vista; 09-03-2015, 06:10 PM.
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• How does a thread manage to last for three years?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatCoward View Post
                              How does a thread manage to last for three years?
                              Obviously, The New York State forum gravitates towards NYPD employment and persons who want to join NYPD as police officers. Only a small percentage of those passing the civil service exam actually get hired. Most of the other candidates are disqualified by NYPD due to negative character ,medical or psychology issues. Those disqualified to psychological issues generally review this forum for advice on how to overturn the disqualification and attempt to get their name restored to the list of eligibles for appointment consideration.
                              Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 09-07-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                                Obviously, The New York State forum gravitates towards NYPD employment and persons who want to join NYPD as police officers. Only a small percentage of those passing the civil service exam actually get hired. Most of the other candidates are disqualified by NYPD due to negative character ,medical or psychology issues. Those disqualified to psychological issues generally review this forum for advice on how to overcome the disqualification and attempt to get their name restored to the list of eligibles for appointment consideration.
                                Any way to find out why one is on psyc review?
                                Exam: 3313 list: 2xx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6870 users online. 299 members and 6571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X