Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I see you took the test in 2009, why did it take so long to get called ?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mjaecho View Post
      quick question
      i been on review for a while now too but i just got a call to come in for mini meds...
      how do i and where do i contact psyc department to get the ball rolling.
      left tons of messages and not one got back to me.
      what the heck is going on!?!?!?

      You dont call them. Do your minimed and whatever the dept asks of you and wait.
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


      If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



      Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

      Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post
        My son recieved a call last week to appear for a second oral interview, He didn't even know he was on review, he completed everything in the process mini med, JST, BACKGROUND CHECK. Really weird he thought he was going in October now he might be DQ pending the outcome of this interview.
        A second oral is not the worst thing. It means their "on the fence". When is his second interview? It may benefit him to check out www.lawenforcementpeptalk.com

        you retired in 03?
        Problems with a psych exam?
        Have an upcoming
        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


        If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.
        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



        Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

        Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NYC13 View Post
          I was called yesterday for a 2nd oral I took my first oral like 2 weeks ago. Has anyone experienced this? How was it? Did you have the same Pysc Dr? Thanks in advance
          You may or may not be seeing the same person. Theirs obviously something they wish too address, it's better that they are affording you that chance rather then send you "out to pasture"
          Problems with a psych exam?
          Have an upcoming
          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


          If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.
          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



          Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

          Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

          Comment


          • Gotcha thanks Vista I fell a little better..


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NYC13 View Post
              Gotcha thanks Vista I fell a little better..


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Remember consistency is key. You shiuld be able to figure out what their focusing on- you want to show everythings in the passed, you learned from it, moved on... If you were that bad they wouldnt have given you a second shot.
              Problems with a psych exam?
              Have an upcoming
              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


              If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
              you make up your mind.
              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



              Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

              Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                A second oral is not the worst thing. It means their "on the fence". When is his second interview? It may benefit him to check out www.lawenforcementpeptalk.com

                you retired in 03?
                Yeah retired in 03

                Comment


                • Perhaps someone can give me some insight... I also went through a proposed psych disqualification a few years back but appealed it immediately. However, I ended up dropping the appeal because I could not afford the prices some doctors/facilities were charging me in exchange of being able to apply again - which I did. How bad does will something like this affect me going through this process once again? Does this count as a full psych disqualification?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rpolanc621 View Post
                    Perhaps someone can give me some insight... I also went through a proposed psych disqualification a few years back but appealed it immediately. However, I ended up dropping the appeal because I could not afford the prices some doctors/facilities were charging me in exchange of being able to apply again - which I did. How bad does will something like this affect me going through this process once again? Does this count as a full psych disqualification?
                    If the decision was not reversed, it normally become and official disqualification. If you got disqualified before you have a higher chance of them disqualifying you again. However, when they do, simply appeal it and Hopefully you will pass through. I was DQ for cadet in 2011, then because of that they gave me a proposal DQ for traffic in 2014 but I fought it and I was able to reverse the Decision. Also, and about two months ago I took my psych for PD and they Dr could placed me on review for 4 weeks and then cleared me. Don't lose hope.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rpolanc621 View Post
                      Perhaps someone can give me some insight... I also went through a proposed psych disqualification a few years back but appealed it immediately. However, I ended up dropping the appeal because I could not afford the prices some doctors/facilities were charging me in exchange of being able to apply again - which I did. How bad does will something like this affect me going through this process once again? Does this count as a full psych disqualification?
                      Yes. The psych disqualification remains in your previous character background investigative file. The APD will NOT process you any further if you retest and will move to again disqualify you. Seek out employment with other agencies.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AhmedAlmelaiki View Post
                        If the decision was not reversed, it normally become and official disqualification. If you got disqualified before you have a higher chance of them disqualifying you again. However, when they do, simply appeal it and Hopefully you will pass through. I was DQ for cadet in 2011, then because of that they gave me a proposal DQ for traffic in 2014 but I fought it and I was able to reverse the Decision. Also, and about two months ago I took my psych for PD and they Dr could placed me on review for 4 weeks and then cleared me. Don't lose hope.

                        You appealed the psych disqualification and had it overturned.Rpolan621 did not go through with the appeal and the psych disqualification on him with NYPD stands indefinitely.

                        Comment


                        • Just called psychs a im still on review. I learned from the PO that there are there tiers that you go through when under review. And I'm on double RR.

                          Comment


                          • What are the tiers? What does that mean?


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • So. I'm exam 2326 and I was on background review. And finally they sent me a proposal letter of disqualification or to resign from the position. It wasn't a permanent thing. They said if I want to appeal I could
                              Send them all documents. The reasons ( arrest that happened In 2006. Was dismissed and didn't even see a judge, credit debt, that I already paid and domestic violence bc I my ex wife took me family court and accused me of thing I haven't done and it was dismissed as will) any advise. I already wrote them the letter they asked for and sent all documents. All help is appreciated, I WAS NEVER CONVICTED WITH ANYTHING

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mkessba View Post
                                So. I'm exam 2326 and I was on background review. And finally they sent me a proposal letter of disqualification or to resign from the position. It wasn't a permanent thing. They said if I want to appeal I could
                                Send them all documents. The reasons ( arrest that happened In 2006. Was dismissed and didn't even see a judge, credit debt, that I already paid and domestic violence bc I my ex wife took me family court and accused me of thing I haven't done and it was dismissed as will) any advise. I already wrote them the letter they asked for and sent all documents. All help is appreciated, I WAS NEVER CONVICTED WITH ANYTHING

                                Background disqualifications are nearly impossible to overturn. You don't have to be convicted of any offense to be disqualified and removed from the list of eligibles. Previous negative employment can disqualify also. With literally thousands of candidates to chose from NYPD can afford to be selective. What they see is an arrest in 2006 and a DV matter that occurred in your past. Time for you to move on and apply to other agencies, Mkessba. Atlanta PD (Georgia) is hiring and actively recruiting up here in New York City. Here are the details:

                                ATLANTA POLICE DEPARTMENT NOW RECRUITING IN NY/NJ AREA!!! POLICE OFFICER INTERVIEWS & TESTING WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18, 2015 & SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2015 10AM SHARP!!! Interviews and testing will begin promptly at 8:00 am. Be prepared to be at this location for at least six (6) hours. Business attire required. All applicants must interview before testing. LOCATION Hilton Garden Inn Midtown/Park Avenue 45 East 33rd street New York NY 10016 P: 646-681-4755 F: 646-429-8965 Contact the Recruitment Unit at 404-546-7650 for further information.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6819 users online. 358 members and 6461 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X