Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
    That's right !

Plus; the only thing calling can do is annoy them.
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
      Plus; the only thing calling can do is annoy them.

Yea your right... I still haven't heard anything yet kind of anxious to hear if they decided on my case already.

Comment

• Guys i need some advice. im asking this question on a couple academy forums because idk which one is being used more

I am very confused lol. I have completed everything. I did my 1st JST but by now its expired. I have not received anything from my investigator. about a year ago i emailed her asking her for a status update and she said some information they collected needed further investigating. Its probably from a minor arrest i had when i was younger ( i disclosed everything) but now its been a year and she doesnt answer and either does her supervisor. She finally answered today saying she has no information at this time and to just be patient. Then i called Candide relations and a guy answered and after giving him my social he said im just under review. I said am i on hold? he said no, just review and its "not a bad thing". I then emailed APD and they finally answered me saying "your document says you are waiting to take your JST"

So i have no idea what to do or who to contact. I know the only thing to do is jsut wait but I would like to know if im on review or what is going on.

my exam is 2326 and my list number is in the 300's

thanks for any advice
        Nypd exam 2326
        List number 3**
        Score 9*%
        APD-5- 1/14
        Medical- 3/14
        Written psych- 3/14
        BI- 3/14
        Oral psych- 4/14
        JST- 4/14
        mini med- ??

Comment

• So for everyone who is on psych review, I've always had this question in my mind. Did you get contacted via phone or email or what happened along the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by morafiq View Post
            So for everyone who is on psych review, I've always had this question in my mind. Did you get contacted via phone or email or what happened along the process?
            Clear your messages in your inbox. Its full.

Comment

So for everyone who is on psych review, I've always had this question in my mind. Did you get contacted via phone or email or what happened along the process?
              They receive letters by U.S. mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                They receive letters by U.S. mail.
                Regular US Mail or do they actually send you signature required to ensure that the recipient gets it, etc.

Comment

Regular US Mail or do they actually send you signature required to ensure that the recipient gets it, etc.
                  That's called certified U.S. mail for future reference. I think Vista can answer that question.

Comment

Usually when you get a certified mail from NYPD it means that your DQ. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Not sure about NYPD, but most contact by certified mail is accompanied by regular mail. If you refuse to accept the certified mail you have not been notified. If the regular mailing is not returned by the post office to the sender it is generally considered to have been received.

Comment

• Do u have to write down if u ever got academically suspended from a college at the written psych test?? Like if u got associates degree at one school and then at ur next school got academically suspended from working two jobs and not having enough time for the classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdd_3317 View Post
                          Do u have to write down if u ever got academically suspended from a college at the written psych test?? Like if u got associates degree at one school and then at ur next school got academically suspended from working two jobs and not having enough time for the classes.
                          There will be a question that asks about something along those lines. Disclose, disclose, disclose!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                            There will be a question that asks about something along those lines. Disclose, disclose, disclose!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                            Do u think the psych doc will put me on review if i tell them that it was because i was working two jobs which caused me to not have enough time towards my school work. I was working both to pay for school

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdd_3317 View Post
                              Do u think the psych doc will put me on review if i tell them that it was because i was working two jobs which caused me to not have enough time towards my school work. I was working both to pay for school
                              I took General and abnormal psychology while in college. What the NYPD psychologists are looking for is mental issues that would (in their mind) interfere with you performing the duties of a NYPD police officer.

Comment

• Do any of u guys think that I would get DQ if i said the reason i was on academic probation was from working two jobs to pay for school and it ended up effecting my study time

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6887 users online. 377 members and 6510 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X