Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah its crazy. The NYPD needs to change its Psych Department.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jay91 View Post
      Yeah its crazy. The NYPD needs to change its Psych Department.
      Theres so much too say
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


      If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



      Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

      Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

      Comment


      • One crazy thing i learned is that new psychologists tend to dq more candidates because they are trying to make a name for themselves.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jay91 View Post
          One crazy thing i learned is that new psychologists tend to dq more candidates because they are trying to make a name for themselves.
          I need to hear how you came to such a conclusion

          Comment


          • A source in the NYPD told me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jay91 View Post
              A source in the NYPD told me.
              Wouldn't be surprised.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
                Wouldn't be surprised.


                "Believe NOTHING you hear and only one-half of what you see" is the advice I give to newly hired officers in my department....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post


                  "Believe NOTHING you hear and only one-half of what you see" is the advice I give to newly hired officers in my department....
                  Amen!! well, I didn't get the cut for July class. Hopefully, in October I get the call but I was reading someone's signature that when he took his Oral was back in April of last year. Then two months later, he receives a NOPD in July of 2014. He appealed it and got a second interview in January of this year and passed.

                  So hopefully I know the outcome of my situation in mid to late July.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nypdaux2589
                    Is that me? Lol

                    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                    If that was you mind pming me? Got a few questions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jay91 View Post
                      One crazy thing i learned is that new psychologists tend to dq more candidates because they are trying to make a name for themselves.

                      It is true that Psychologist's do seek employment with NYPD, to gain experience- and, because the NYPD does look good on a resume. Since Psychology is a competitive and difficult field too succeed in privately, some chose to stay with the NYPD.

                      Im not sure If i would go as far as saying that they intentionally, wrongfully, DQ People too make a name for them selves but who knows
                      Problems with a psych exam?
                      Have an upcoming
                      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                      If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.
                      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                      Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                      Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nypdaux2589
                        Is that me? Lol

                        Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                        You appealed and got thru? Congrats pal
                        Problems with a psych exam?
                        Have an upcoming
                        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                        If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                        you make up your mind.
                        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                        Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                        Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                          It is true that Psychologist's do seek employment with NYPD, to gain experience- and, because the NYPD does look good on a resume. Since Psychology is a competitive and difficult field too succeed in privately, some chose to stay with the NYPD.

                          Im not sure If i would go as far as saying that they intentionally, wrongfully, DQ People too make a name for them selves but who knows
                          Im still trying to figure out what they would have to gain by doing so anyways.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                            You appealed and got thru? Congrats pal
                            Hey vista I sent you a PM

                            Comment


                            • Wow some people already won their appeals. I've been waiting for a year and a half now. Well good luck to everyone who won

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nypdaux2589
                                Thanks

                                Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                                How long did it take you to receive your dq letter? I took my oral in May.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4780 users online. 316 members and 4464 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X