Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you CCO

Comment

• Originally posted by Waiting 37 View Post
      Thank you CCO

Don't give up ...there are other LE agencies out there...NYPD isn't the only game in town.

Comment

• Thank you again.

Comment

• Have Oral Psych coming up Next week or so. Quick question.... i know they usually ask you to bring in certain documents (example - college transcript, and letters of employment etc.. what ever they may need). However i have not gotten any letter for them wanting any documents from me. so do i just go to the Oral with nothing but a pen and myself? or are you supposed to bring something to ORAL like always?
          NYPD Exam #3310: September, 2012
          List: 5XXX: May 2013
          APD 5 - 11/14/14
          Medical - 1/12/15 (Passed )
          Written Psych - 3/3/15 (Completed)
          Oral Psych - 2/4/15
          BI Interview - 5/6/15
          New York State Trooper Exam: October 26, 2013
          Score: 95+
          February 13, 2014 Rank: 1xxxx

CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Exam): Dec 2014
          Status - Currently Going for Round 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
            Have Oral Psych coming up Next week or so. Quick question.... i know they usually ask you to bring in certain documents (example - college transcript, and letters of employment etc.. what ever they may need). However i have not gotten any letter for them wanting any documents from me. so do i just go to the Oral with nothing but a pen and myself? or are you supposed to bring something to ORAL like always?
            dates of employment, how many summonses you have recieved / what and when they were for, dates of jobs you had.... Thats all i can think of. Check out wwe.lawenforcementpeptalk.com as well
            Problems with a psych exam?
            Have an upcoming
            PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
            you make up your mind.
            WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
            http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• I'm trying to get of Pysch review and the department does not pick up been trying for months any ideas? My investigator is not one of them btw
              NYCDOC AMKC

Comment

• Originally posted by longisland7 View Post
                I'm trying to get of Pysch review and the department does not pick up been trying for months any ideas? My investigator is not one of them btw
                What Department is it? NYPD?
                Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                you make up your mind.

Comment

• Yes nypd I figure go down in person in a suit i am a nyc co now
                  Originally posted by Vista View Post
                  What Department is it? NYPD?
                  NYCDOC AMKC

Comment

Yes nypd I figure go down in person in a suit i am a nyc co now
                    Their not gonna tell you anything. How longs it been?
                    Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

Yes nypd I figure go down in person in a suit i am a nyc co now
                      You might want to stay with city corrections. Job security is there and lots of OT is available. Corrections is an honorable profession.

Comment

• Since last July..
                        Originally posted by Vista View Post
                        Their not gonna tell you anything. How longs it been?
                        NYCDOC AMKC

Comment

Since last July..
                          They wont tell you any details. Id say your best bet would be too sent a well written professional letter or email to the director of psych services. Thank her for her time, explain too her that you met dr so and so on xx date, and that its your belief that a decision has not been made. Say that you will do whatever you may need to help expedite their decision, bla bla bla. Dont demand anything, but some subtle persuasive writing....

usually takes 6-9 months
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Many people message me and say they got a call too meet with Lt. Chappel, and what it could be.

He does not want to play patty cake. Your going to be given a decision; withdraw, or walk out with a notice of PROPOSED disquification which will afford you the oppurtunity too appeal. Theirs no other outcome of that meeting. If they were going to mark you qualified they would not call you down. If they were going to ask you more questions, you'd meet with another psychologist not a Lt.

Before you walk in to that meeting, id make sure you got good legal advice so you totally understand your options and the ramificAtions of your choice. A withdrawal is not "cure all" and does not erase your records / impending DQ.

Email me if you get this call or a Proposed DQ and want too talk more.
                            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• if you pass your Oral Psych. Does that mean that your more likely going to get hired now? If there are no skeletons in your closet??

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_rubix2 View Post
                                if you pass your Oral Psych. Does that mean that your more likely going to get hired now? If there are no skeletons in your closet??
                                It just means that the Psych Dept cleared you for hire. You still must pass all other phases of testing- and hope theh reach your exam and list number.

Just because you get hired- skeletons can come back to bite you until your off probation. Some will even say your never "in the clear" because this is an agency who has no issue hanging you out to dry.
                                Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11330 users online. 401 members and 10929 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X