Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drawing is an integral part of it. You would be amazed at what can be gleaned from it...
    You can't administer the tests WITHOUT an interview.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• CCO's art drawing of Family and House.

Psychological evaluations based on artwork:

CCO001.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12692[/ATTACH]
        On review for each hand only having three fingers. No driveway either?

Comment

• Im currently on review dont know for what either. They requested my disciplinary records from High school and junior high and I haven't herd anything since. Im list number 6xx. Just wanted to know Since im on review would i still be receiving my jst letter checked the mail today and didnt get anything i had my meeting with my investigator already. If not How and when should i find out if i was disqualified its has been almost 3 months since i took the oral exam

Comment

• Originally posted by LINY View Post
            Did you notice the sheriff's star and stenton hat?

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12692[/ATTACH]
              "We asked you to draw a house why did you add the sun?"

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                "We asked you to draw a house why did you add the sun?"
                Better yet, I'd ask the psychologist, " Do you think you'd be able to run an open area housing unit consisting of 48 county jail inmates, without any physical barriers separating you from the inmates, charged with Homicide, Rape, Robbery, Drug trafficking, assault, DWI, Family Court Act and state parole violators?? What you would do if one of the inmates threatens you or your family? How would you react to a fight in progress on your POD (housing unit)? One of the inmates claims he's a "friend" and asks you to bring in contraband--what do you tell him or her?? You give a direct order to a boisterous, disorderly conduct inmate to "lock-in" his cell--inmate refused to do so and calls you an *******; what will you do next??

Comment

• Originally posted by LINY View Post
                  On review at my age, LINY????

Comment

• Originally posted by davay521 View Post
                    Im currently on review dont know for what either. They requested my disciplinary records from High school and junior high and I haven't herd anything since. Im list number 6xx. Just wanted to know Since im on review would i still be receiving my jst letter checked the mail today and didnt get anything i had my meeting with my investigator already. If not How and when should i find out if i was disqualified its has been almost 3 months since i took the oral exam
                    Don't feel bad,davay521; LINY just put on psych review as well....LOL

Comment

• Hey guys I was put on review based on the doctor wanting psych records of when I was 5. I heard this is the best case scenario because after looking at the records, he'll make a decision. Rather than deeper reasons of being put on review. Anyone know how long after submitting records, do you usually hear anything? Also do you basically find out if you passed your oral psych from your investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by morafiq View Post
                        A lot of candidates these days are tied down to their families, hence why most don't go testing too far out of state. I was contacted by Atlanta a few times (career fair at college/mailing list) it seems like they definitely do hire very frequently.

But the economic fact of life is that relatives don't pay your bills or put food on your table. Sometimes, the decision to relocate out-of-state is a sound one.

Comment

• Originally posted by davay521 View Post
                          Im currently on review dont know for what either. They requested my disciplinary records from High school and junior high and I haven't herd anything since. Im list number 6xx. Just wanted to know Since im on review would i still be receiving my jst letter checked the mail today and didnt get anything i had my meeting with my investigator already. If not How and when should i find out if i was disqualified its has been almost 3 months since i took the oral exam
                          yes i found out i was on review and took my jst.
                          Exam 2326
                          List Number 4XXX
                          APD- 12/13
                          Medical- 4/14
                          Psychological 4/14
                          Oral 6/14.... awaiting results
                          Interview with BI 8/14 Done
                          JST 12/9 Passed 3:05
                          Mini Medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by yankee13 View Post
                            Hey guys I was put on review based on the doctor wanting psych records of when I was 5. I heard this is the best case scenario because after looking at the records, he'll make a decision. Rather than deeper reasons of being put on review. Anyone know how long after submitting records, do you usually hear anything? Also do you basically find out if you passed your oral psych from your investigator?
                            My psychologist also wanted records from when I was 5 and medical records supporting my reason for leaving university. I had the oral in october and my investigator just told me that I'm on review.. I'm hoping it is soon after you submit the records that they make a decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdaux2589
                              You got to be on top of them or they will forget about you. I took my oral back in may/2014 she failed me for a very stupid reason. I appealed and got my own DR. to view my file. He did his report 3 months later I got a 2nd interview. This time I had a guy and he was very nice and I passed.
                              Should I call the psych department to remind them or should I call my investigator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was going to comment on the star over heart...slow down we have a celebrity here. Plus it looks like they are levitating.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5962 users online. 384 members and 5578 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X