Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys, fellow psych appealer. anybody still waiting to hear from civil service? this is so stressful

Comment

• Been on Psych Review for 10 months now..

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
        No, they can't and I have never heard of any union fining a member for doing private work.
        Teamsters do- especially if you have a book and are working on a nonunion job.
        Problems with a psych exam?
        Have an upcoming
        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.
        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
          It's more of a shake down then law suit they just threw a crazy number at to and said pay us now meanwhile guys got caught doing the same thing and got a much smaller fine I'm trying to find a lawyer to squash this but it hard they won't take me to court
          The guy i used for my appeal is an employment lawyer.
          He could probably give you more insite into the situation than most. Free consults. Unions do frequently pursue Civil Suites to recover fines especially if you violated your union contract. Construction, trucking, etc unions do this alot. Local 282 sued one of my drivers for a similiar situation. He got carded while working on a non-union jobsite and they hit him for $10k.

Try Rob Kronenberg
          631-234-4434

or email me at [email protected]

if he cant help i have another lawyer who handles all my friends union troubles (and he has many)

you were basically fined for being s scab? Lol
          Last edited by Vista; 01-13-2015, 08:18 AM.
          Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waiting 37 View Post
            Been on Psych Review for 10 months now..
            What exam are you on?
            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• so if you are put on psych review you have to do a 2nd oral psych no matter what? or you can be taken off review without another psych
              Exam 2326
              List Number 4XXX
              APD- 12/13
              Medical- 4/14
              Psychological 4/14
              Oral 6/14.... awaiting results
              Interview with BI 8/14 Done
              JST 12/9 Passed 3:05
              Mini Medical?

Comment

• Idk what the specifics are for Psych review other than the fact that a good friend of mine was put on psych hold for a LONG TIME pending documentation from his psychologist that he had seen at the age of 15 I believe. He submitted those documents and it took the psych department a long time to reach back out to him. He wasn't until recent moved from Psych Hold to Psych Review. Take it how you will.

Comment

• Me for example, I was never on hold/review/etc but due to lack of paperwork being received my investigator in a timely fashion (from another agency, not me) I was skipped over for 2 classes and now I have to have a 2nd interview with my psych. I checked and I'm not on review so I'm not sure what the interview is about but like the saying goes "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it".

Comment

• Exam 2311. Good Luck Morafiq

Comment

• Originally posted by Waiting 37 View Post
                      Exam 2311. Good Luck Morafiq
                      Thanks, I'll keep you guys posted on what the situation entails once I know myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by longislander23 View Post
                        so if you are put on psych review you have to do a 2nd oral psych no matter what? or you can be taken off review without another psych
                        The may mark you qualified, or mark you disqualified- or they may schedule you for another Interview before they take such actions.

"Review" is just what it sounds like. The Interview Paychologist marked your file for review by the supervisor. This can take many months- as it transcends the ranks and occasionally even gets reviewed by an outside consiltant. If they decide too DQ you, you will recieve Notice of proposed dq. You can then opt to have your file released too a psychologist of your choosing, who can review your file, interview you and submit a report in support of your qualifications too the NYPD. (In the event they still opt for DQ, then civil service commision hears the case and makes a determination). . If you want more detailed information, best way too get me is at [email protected]
                        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by morafiq View Post
                          Idk what the specifics are for Psych review other than the fact that a good friend of mine was put on psych hold for a LONG TIME pending documentation from his psychologist that he had seen at the age of 15 I believe. He submitted those documents and it took the psych department a long time to reach back out to him. He wasn't until recent moved from Psych Hold to Psych Review. Take it how you will.
                          That's totally ridiculous what your friend had to go through. There are other police agencies that don't make their candidates go though this type of medieval inquisition.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay91 View Post
                            hey guys, fellow psych appealer. anybody still waiting to hear from civil service? this is so stressful
                            Start taking other exams. There are other LE agencies out there that need officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                              The may mark you qualified, or mark you disqualified- or they may schedule you for another Interview before they take such actions.

"Review" is just what it sounds like. The Interview Paychologist marked your file for review by the supervisor. This can take many months- as it transcends the ranks and occasionally even gets reviewed by an outside consiltant. If they decide too DQ you, you will recieve Notice of proposed dq. You can then opt to have your file released too a psychologist of your choosing, who can review your file, interview you and submit a report in support of your qualifications too the NYPD. (In the event they still opt for DQ, then civil service commision hears the case and makes a determination). . If you want more detailed information, best way too get me is at [email protected]

NYPD candidates may also be place on an 'indefinite hold' which is the same thing as disqualification.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                                That's totally ridiculous what your friend had to go through. There are other police agencies that don't make their candidates go though this type of medieval inquisition.
                                Believe me sir... he feels the same way. He's a great kid.. I've known him since 2nd grade. Graduated college always held steady employment and a crystal clear record. He is a bit disappointed as our exam expires this upcoming January (2015) and he said he was on hold for well over 7 months and now he is on 'review' for who knows how long. We're not complainers because I mean... it's the game, you give all the info that is required of you and then you sit and wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19968 users online. 553 members and 19415 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X